Part 8 - Shades of her

They got off the lift and entered the podium. It was a big place. The wind was very fierce as they were quiet high in elevation. The podium had a skating ring and a yoga place in the open. There was one door on the right which led to a massive, well - equipped gym and the other door led to a banquet hall.

They started to walk towards the gym. Aayan opened the door and everyone went inside. Karan found it was strange that no one was working out because people usually refer workouts during morning. But he just shrugged off the thought. 

Kiaan: Saumya, come with me. Mai tujhe magic dikhata hu. 

Baby: Wow!! Magic!! Tujhe magic karna aata hai?

Kiaan: Arey nahi... magic mai nahi meri bui kar rahi hai magic... uss door ke peeche

They walked past the gym and opened the door and entered inside.

Seating arrangement

(Guys, just imagine that there is a big dance room, with wooden flooring , PC and speakers. There is also a seating arrangement on the sides like this ⬆)

As soon as they opened the door a melodious tune was heard. Everyone entered inside and took seats that were on the sides of the room. Karan was the last one to enter. He closed the door. As soon as he turned back, he saw the most mesmerizing sight of his lady love. 

She was dancing!! Her body was moving gracefully with the beats of the sound track. She was wearing a sky blue short kurti and white ankle length pants. To complement the look she wore sliver jhumkas and hot pink lipstick. Her hair was tied in a loose bun but still a few strands were landing on her face. She was just looking like an angel. 

The ghunghroo sounds were perfectly fitting with the music. Karan or anyone from the academy did not know that she was a trained Kathak dancer. But this revelation was just so beautiful. Soon the beats started to speed up. She started taking chakkars

 (Like this ⬇)

While performing, her loose hair opened up and flowed in the air

While performing, her loose hair opened up and flowed in the air. She was having a big smile on her face and Karan was just mesmerized by her beauty. He was admiring her without blinking his eyes. And soon she completed performing and she heard loud clapping sounds. That broke Karan's trance also. He also started clapping with a beautiful smile on his face. There were only a little people who were in the room when she started performing and the clapping sounds she heard were thunderous.

 When she looked at the source of voice, she found everyone looking and clapping at her performance. She did not realize when everyone came inside. She tied her hair in a loose bun again, making her look very attractive. She walked up them.

Monami: Arey aap sab kab aaye?

Kiaan: Jab aap magic kar rahe the!!

Everyone smiled. Monami kissed him on the cheek. 

Karan (in mind): Agar mai bolta ki Monami dance bilkul magic jaisa tha toh kya mujhe bhi kiss milta? Ek minute... yeh mai kya soch raha hu?! Special Agent Karan Shergil, control karo apne aap ko. Agar kisi ko bhi pata chal gaya toh Monami ke bhaiyo ko tumhe kutne mai zyada time nahi lagega. Phir commando toh baad ki baat hai, zindagi bhar ke liye wheelchair pe aa jaoge.

His trance was broken by Tanisha.

Tanisha: Wow Monu, hume toh pata hi nahi tha ki tum itna accha Kathak bhi karti ho

Monami: Ha woh mai school time se dance karti hu

Baby: Dr. Girl, aap sachme bohot accha dance karti ho

Monami: Thanks you Baby!!

She sat down on the floor and she drank water.

Monami: Honestly, itne time baad dance kiya maine. Mujhe toh pata bhi nahi ki kaisa lag raha hoga. It must be so weird. 

Param: Arey nahi Monu, tum bohot accha dance kar rahi thi

Barkha: Ha Monami, humne toh bohot enjoy kiya

Raj: Ha, humne bhi aaj kitne time baad tumhe perform karte hue dekha 

She smiled at everyone. 

Tanisha: Vaise Rahul kidhar hai?

Monami (teasing) : Arey bhabhi, apne mann ki aankho se dekhiye na. Bhai mil jayega

She winked. Everyone laughed. Tanisha blushed. 

Monami: Ayee hayee!! Sharmaya jaa raha hai... nazar na lag jaye 

Everyone chuckled again. Karan was happy to discover the teasing side of her. He was constantly smiling at her.  

Then Rahul came.

Monami: Lo aa gaye hone wali pati dev

Rahul: Oye chup kar warna chachu chachi (Juhi and Deepak) se bolke teri shaadi karwa dunga

Faizi: Waise Monami Tsunami, tum abhi tak kisi ko date kyu nahi kar rahi? 

Aayan: Koi iss pagal ko jhelne ke liye taiyaar hi nahi hai

Monami laughs sarcastically. 

Monami: Oye bandar, peeche dekh

Everyone sees behind. There were only boys who were looking at Monami. Karan was quiet jealous. 

Karan (in mind): Inn ladko ka toh mai muh tod dunga!! How dare they?

Raj: Abhi jaake inko seedha karta hu

Monami: Relax bhaiyaa... they were just watching... aur yeh sab mere friends hi hai... aur waise bhi koi chhedta toh wahi karti jo college mai kiya tha

All her brothers and Monami laugh. Then all of them decided to go back down. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hey guys!! Sorry for the super late update :( 

Do let me know in the comment section below how to you find this part. Also don't forget to follow and vote

Target:

45 votes and 20 comments!! Help me achieve this :)

(P.S. This is they first time I'm targeting to achieve something. So please go ahead and complete it)

Love

Tanvi <3