Part 10 - Happiness

Note:

It is mentioned in the Introduction of the story that Mahajan's, Kapoor's and Oberoi's are neighbours.

But I'm making changes, here, Deepak, Mr. Kapoor and Mr. Oberoi are cousin brothers

_______________________________________________________________________________  

Continuing the story below :)

Everyone was sitting in the living room and discussing about their outfits. Mostly the women were active participants in the discussions. The men were just amused that cloths were such an integral part of any woman's life and a topic for deep and detailed discussion. 

Monami - So, firstly hume designers choose karne honge who can match up to our expectations

Tanisha - Correct. Mujhe har function ke liye heavy outfits chahiye which are detailed and thinly embroidered. 

Ayesha - I think ki hume atleast 3 designers ko hire karna chahiye

Barkha - Yes, because time bohot kam hai and hume kaafi saare outfits chahiye

Monami - Ok so list hai mere paas top designers ki... toh shortlist karna start kare?

Rahul - Arey yaar tum log kapdon pe itna discussion kyu kar rahe ho?

Agastya - Exactly! 

Raj - True that, hum toh kuch bhi pehen lenge

Aayan - Important toh Rahul bhai ka hai na, toh unpe focus kar lo

Faizi - Ha, hume aisa kuch khaas shauk toh nahi hai

Monami - Theek hai, soch lo Faizi... bohot saari ladkiyaan aane wali hai toh...

Faizi (instantly) - Arey aap toh bura maan gayi Monami - Tsunami  

Monami - Vaise Aayu, Ahaana bhi aa rahi hai, toh tu kuch bhi pehen lega toh kaise chalega?

Aayan (blushing) - Ha didi, tu kaam kar na apna

Karan - Ahaana kaun hai?

Monami - Aayan ki girlfriend

Karan (teasing) - Oh... isiliye tum itna blush kar rahe ho 

Monami was surprised to see this side of Karan. As far as she knew he was never interested in all theses things 

Monami (in mind) - Yeh Karan hi hai kya? Itna change?! I'm doubtful

Aayan (teasing)- Vaise didi, agar tujhe itna hi shauk hai designer kapde pehene ka toh tu bhi shaadi kar le na... kam se kam huara peecha chhod degi aur kisi aur ki jaan khayegi

Monami - Mai jaan khaati hu?

Aayan - Toh kya

Monami threw a cushion on his face with full force. It hit Aayan really hard. Monami smirked at her "smart" move. 

Monami - That's for you Captain!

Aayan - How dare you Doc?!

He started chasing her. Monami was running everywhere and Aayan was chasing her. Everyone chuckled at this banter of the brother - sister duo. 

Karan was just adoring his Rani Sahiba. Her hair were flowing back as she was running fast. Some stands were landing on her face every now and then, blocking his view. But she was removing them and tucking them behind her ears, clearing his view again. Her silver jhumkas were tinkling while she was running. Her eyes had that naughtiness and childhood innocence which was reflecting on her face. But the most beautiful was her carefree smile. 

Karan (in mind) - Hayee!!!! This girl is surely going to be the death of me one day!!

Monami and Aayan were still running all over the living room. Sometimes behind the dining table or behind any sofa. They were just running all over the place. Soon Monami was standing behing Karan and Aayan was standing in front of Karan. Monami's hands were on Karan's shoulders. Her touch sent shivers down his body. He was having dancing butterflies in his stomach. But she didn't realize the placing of her hands as the chasing game was still going on.

Aayan (moving right) - Didi yeh cheating hai. Tu Karan bhaiyaa ke peeche kaise khadi ho sakti hai

Monami (moving left) - Kyu? Dar gaya tu? 

Aayan - Mai kisi se nahi darta. 

Monami (sarcastically) - Yeah right! Roz maar khaata hai tu mujhse. 

Aayan - Ha tu itni violent hai bacpan se. Kaun karega tujhse shaadi? 

Now Monami was chasing her brother. 

 Monami - I'll kill you!!!

Monami felt that she's running out of breath and her brother will go out of her hands her soon. So she used her ultimate weapon. 

Monami - Aayan, statue!!

He stood there rolling his eyes because he new what his sister was up to next. Monami signaled Rahul to come. Both of them started tickling Aayan. He was laughing loudly. After some time they stopped ticking. 

Monami (to Aayan) - Chal tu bhi kya yaad rakhega... Statue over... Don't mess with me, you get that baby bro?

Aayan - Now watch me 

He started tickling Monami. She was laughing so loud that the world can hear it. She had tears in her eyes because of laughing. Everyone was just adoring them. Soon they stopped playing and got back to business. 

Karan (in mind) - Bacchi hai Rani Sahiba toh... but I love her anyway!!

By now Karan understood that Monami's life was simple. Her first priority was her duty, both as a doctor and a commando. Then she prioritized her family, specifically her brothers. They were her world. 

Monami - Ok so kaam pe aaye?

Ayesha, Barkha and Tanisha - Yes! 

They shortlisted two designers but one was still remaining. 

Tanisha and Monami (together) - I think lets go with Veer Khurana 

They looked at each other amazed. 

Tanisha - Wow!! Humari choices kitni similar hai

Monami - Yes!!  

Monami was happy because she found it very easy to gel with Tanisha. Neither of them had to take extra efforts to build a relationship. It was natural. Everyone was happy and they noticed this. 

________________________________________________________________________________Hey lovelies!! Stay tuned to know more about the story :)

As informed earlier, updates will be irregular and slow. So please cooperate :)

Love

Tanvi <3