Part 20 - Cocktail Party, Sangeet and Mehndi

Faizi: So tum log kis baare mai baat kar rahe the?

Sid passes a look to Monami and she understood that Sid Faizi ki lene wala hai. She too let out a small smirk of acception.

Monami: Woh hum Koel ke baare mai baat kar rahe the

As soon as Faizi heard Koel's name his spine straightened and he snuck in a small breath. He tried to act casul but obviously nahi ho paya. Faizi has always liked Koel, ever since she joined the academy. The most attractive thing about her, he found was her no - nonsense attitude. She was a total savage queen. And Faizi was quiet the opposite. He was the flirt of the academy, the biggest one you could ever find in your freaking life. But like every other love story, opposites attracted here also. He had dated many girls in his life but this was the first time in his life that he actually loved a girl. That was the reason perhaps he was scared to confess his feeling to her.

Faizi: Ko... Koel ke baare mai??

Sid: Ha woh actually Ko bro ka video call aaya tha toh bass gossip kar rahe the zara

Karan and Sanju made a "going to give a lecture" face because it was the afternoon drill time and phone is only allowed from Friday night to Sunday night. Karan was about to open his mouth and Sanju was about to support him, but Monami saw this and immediately gestured them to shut up because its a prank.

Monami: She's so sweet. Usne sabke well being ke baare mai poocha.

Faizi (trying to control his smile and excitement): Sab ke baare mai?

Sid: Yes bro, me, Monu, our family, Karan bro (Karan glared) I mean sir, Sanju and baaki sab

Faizi's face became like a pichka hua kela because uske baare mai nahi poocha

And seeing him like this Simi burst out laughing. Karan and Sanju also let out a small chuckle. Faizi understood that everyone was just making fun of him. His face turned red like a tomato. They were all teasing Faizi but suddenly a message popped on everyone's phone. It was on the family group created for the wedding.

Message: "Meet us at the dining area"

Sid: Are we late for lunch??

Monami: I don't think so, 1 o'clock hua hai, we have lunch by 1:30

Karan: Nevertheless, dekhna toh padega hi ki kya hua hai

Faizi: But accha hai, khaane mai kya special hai yeh bhi jaan hi lenge iss hi bahane

Karan: Kitna thoosega saandh?!

Sanju: Sir ji, yeh sab baad mai kar lijiye, abhi sabko bulao hai

Karan nodded and everyone met in the dining area. Rest everyone except the Baby and Kiaan were present in the dining hall. Everyone sat on one of each chairs in the dining hall with a questioning face.

Monami: Papa, yeh kya ho raha hai?

Deepak: Beta mujhe pata hota toh baat hi kya thi

Monami (sighing): True

Suddenly the 'mahila mandal' arrived and stood in front of everyone with hands crossed to their chest.

Suhana: Ab tum sab soch rahe hoge ki humne tum sab ko yahan kyu bulaya hai

Everyone nodded their head in positive and gave an expression to continue further, hence solving their doubts.

Naureen: Toh suniye, hum sab aapko yeh batana chahte hai ki aaj raat humne sabke liye sangeet aur mehndi ke saath saath cocktail party bhi rakhi hai

Sid, Faizi, Mr. Kapoor, Mr. Oberoi, Deepak, Sooraj, Riyaaz and Monami's face like up like 440 volt ka bulb.

Mrs. Kapoor: Lekin!! Khush hone se pehle yeh toh sunn liyije ki humne yeh kyu kiya hai