Part 14 - Any Problem?

Karan and Monami were walking towards the counter to collect the boarding passes. 

Karan: Ek baat batao, tum abhi bhi apni Mumma se darti ho?

Monami(chuckling): Obviously. I mean kehne ko toh meri Mumma Army doctor reh chuki hai. Lekin jab mai khaane se mana karti hu toh unke andar ka Hitler jaag jaata hai. 

Karan chuckled at her statement. 

Monami - Come on Karan, I mean you can relate to it. 

Karan - Of course, every child can relate to it. 

They shared a good laugh on this topic. They collected the boarding passes and suddenly Monami started checking all of them. He stopped her in between before she could check all of them. 

Karan - Aise kya dekh rahi ho Monami? Kuch problem hai kya?

Monami - Nahi koi problem nahi hai Karan

Karan - Toh tum kya dekh rahi ho?

Monami- I'm checking the seats 

Karan - Arey but kyu? 

Monami - Woh actually kya hai na ki... woh... woh...

Karan - Monami, out with it. Kya baat hai?

Monami - Ok. So Rahul bhai Tanu bhabhi ko 'I love you' bolna chahte hai. So mai just check kar rahi thi ki unki seates saath hai ya nahi

Karan (angry) - What!! He wants to propose to my sister?! Mai abhi usko batata hu

And he started walking. But Monami held his arm and pulled him towards her. During this, Karan got pulled towards Monami, but as Karan was heavier than her, she couldn't manage the weight and got disbalanced. But he held her waist tightly with both his hands and in reflex she put her hands on his shoulders. 

The were just looking into each other's eyes. The eye lock shared love, respect, passion and care towards each other. The eye lock was witnessed by everyone passing by them. And all that they could do is adore the 'much in love' couple. Their trance was broken  by an announcement. 

Monami - Umm... sorry

Karan (trying to divert the topic) - Waise tumne mujhe roka kyu? 

Monami - Do baatain

Karan lifted his fingers. Monami chuckled. They smiled at each other. 

Monami (lifting his first finger)- Pehli, ki tum jisse maarne ki baat kar rahe ho, WOH MERA BHAI HAI! 

Karan started to look here and there to avoid eye contact with her. Monami smiled seeing his antics because this was something very new and fresh for her. The 'Non - Khadoos' side of him was definitely engaging a different place in her heart. She came out of her thoughts and continued. 

Monami - Doosri, tumhari behen ki shaadi hone wali hai mere bhai se. Aur Tanisha ko uska hone wala pati 'I love you' bolne jaa raha hai, koi roadside Romeo nahi. And I think tumhe ek couple ke private space mai enter nahi karna chahiye. Its not ethical. 

Karan - Hmm. I think you're right. 

She smiled at him. 

Karan (teasing) - Waise aise hi rehne ka iraada hai Rani Sahiba? 

She looked at him confusingly. He pointed towards his wrist. She was still holding his wrist and smiling at him. When he pointed, she immediately left his wrist and averted her gaze. He smiled.

Karan - Chale?

Monami - Chalo 

Monami and Karan went to the waiting lounge where their families were seated.