Part 13 - Her achievements

So everyone was gathered at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. It was a late night flight that the family was going to board so that they could reach Goa early in the morning to look after the preparations. It was going to take approximately 2 hours to travel from Mumbai to Goa. 

Karan's outfit (ignore the brown bag)

It was 8pm when The Shergill's and The Siddiqui's reached the airport. 

Tanisha: Chalo accha hua time pe aa gaye airport

Baby (teasing): Kyu?? Aapko badi jaldi hai time pe aane ki

Tanisha: Aisa... aisa kuch nahi hai

Everyone laughed while  Tanisha was embarrassed and blushing. Everyone was very happy as their daughter was very happy with her partner and the love that they shared was pure and unconditional. Sooraj and Suhana were quiet happy but emotional at the same time as it was a very precious event in the life of their daughter. She's getting married. But they were relived that the man their daughter was getting married to was a gem of a person and loved her to no end. Param, Barkha, Karan and Faizi were also feeling the same as Tanisha is an irreplaceable person in their life. She's their baby sister. 

Soon, the 'ladke wale' also arrived at the airport. The Mahajan's, Kapoor's and Oberoi's reached near The Shergill's and The Siddiqui's. Everyone greeted each other. But Monami was missing. She was not present with her family. Karan's were just looking for her but he was to hesitant to ask anyone. 

Barkha: Monami nahi aayi?

He mentally thanked his bhabhi cum sister to ask this question. 

Dr. Mahajan: Beta woh hospital gayi hai

Param: Hospital? Sab theek hai na uncle? 

Dr. Mahajan: Ha beta sab theek hai. Woh actually humare hospital ke sabhi trustees ki ek urgent aur bohot important meeting hai. Hospital ke liye ek bohot hi zaroori decision lena hai. 

Sooraj: But Monami toh doctor hai na, toh woh trustee meeting mai... I mean if you don't mind me asking

Dr. Mahajan: Its completely fine Sooraj ji. Woh actually Monami sirf head doctor hi nahi balki hospital management panel ki bhi member hai

Juhi: Ha, actually pehle Deepak hi hospital chalate the but now it gets difficult. I mean age related health issues hai toh dikkat hoti hai kaam karne mai

Raj: Ha, woh Monu ka ek bohot hi major role hai humare hospital chain to expand karne mai. Aur Rahul ki expertise toh hai hi

Ayesha: Aap sabko toh pata hai ki Rahul ek softwear engineer hai and uski education complete hone ke baad usne kuch saal job kiya and uske saath saath MBA bhi kiya.