Wedding Preparations

After retreating from Eleanor's room, Arius immediately search for the brat who made a move to his wife. The asshole must have sensed that he will die today so he took off since he was nowhere to be found.

"Mr. Andrev." He called his secretary.

"Yes, Master?" Allen Andrev has been his secretary for thirty years now. He is efficient and loyal to their family.

"Find Eilif for me and bring him here." Arius said as he begin his paperworks that had piled up on his table.

Mr. Andrev wondered what kind of prank did the former pulled this time to make his eldest master seethes this kind of scary aura.

"Understood." After that, the secretary left the room to do his orders.

After a few minutes, Eilif has been caught hiding from a tree and dragged to Arius' office.

"I thought you got better at hiding." Arius stated while reading the papers he have in his hands.

Eilif just pouted.

"I did. But must be nice to have a secretary whose ability is agility. He scurried the whole territory in just a few minutes."  Eilif said while still pouting like a little kid.

"Punk. How dare you kiss my wife's hand. You'll die today." Arius brought down the paper he was holding and stood up. He rolled up his sleeves and loosened up his necktie.

Eilif backed away in a struggle to run away but no use.

"Ahh!!! It's not fair! You should be the one to find me." Eilif whined like a little kid.

Arius pretended not to hear anything and just picked up a thick book and scanned it's physical appearance. He raised his hand as if he will hit Eilif with it. The latter just close his eyes and waited for him to just get hit.

A few moments later he felt a huge thing was on his head.

He opened his eyes slowly and saw Arius put the book on top of his head instead of hitting him with it.

"Hold the book with your hands and put it on your head. Stay like that for six hours straight while kneeling. That's your punishment." Arius ordered as he backed away.

"But-" Eilif attempted to protest but was scared when Arius glared at him.
"You don't want to? Then you must really wanted to die today."

"No! Who said I don't?! You want me to be like this right? Easy." Eilif said as he knelt to the ground wle holding the book on his head while nervously laughing.

That day, Eilif had realized to never mess with the future wife of his friend ever again.

In the morning, Arius and Eleanor together with her two ladies-in-waiting and Sir Thitus rode in a separate carriage and went to a nearby town which was a three-hour ride.

They decided to prepare for the wedding ceremony that would be held in the brood.

Since the wedding that would transpire in the Kingdom would be manage by the Royal Palace with a little help from the Barclay and Beaumont family as a sign of being in debt and being thankful for the sacrifice of Eleanor.

They entered the best tailor shop in the town. Mostly of the customers here are elite vampires, high ranking mages and witches.

Basically a known shop for people who possessed non-human abilities that's raking with money and high status.

"Welcome, Lord Barclay." A woman from the shop greeted Arius politely.

'He must be a regular here.' Eleanor thought as she observe that staffs action towards them.

"Hi, Lord Barclay. What can I do for you today?" A woman suddenly appeared from the left side of the room. Looking at her, she must be in her forties. She was probably the owner of the shop.