Eviternity Christmas Special

Disclaimer: This special episode is set in a modern time where Arius is just a normal human being. It is also not connected to the main story so what happened and will about to happen here would not affect the plot in anyway. The following episode contained scenes that may not be suitable for young audience. Reader's discretion is advised. Merry Christmas!⛄

    Eleanor woke up to the busy sounds coming from the kitchen and the addicting smell of the coffee being brewed. She groped around the bedside table while her eyes are still lazily shut until she finally found her phone to check the time.

   "December 2X, XXXX. 6:45 am."

   She slackly get up from her bed and sat on the edge of it as she still feeling drowsy. She had to work an overtime yesterday with her promotion as a manager at the new branch of their company and she finished too late. She spent a few more minutes just staring at nowhere before she decided to roused from her seat and clumsily slid into her pink, cotton, slippers.

    She fixed her bed and went into her bathroom sink to freshen up and gargle.

     She carefully wipes her face gently with the white face towel hanging in the corner. After that, she decided to finally get out of her bedroom and went towards the kitchen where the delicious smell of something being cooked has been spreading throughout the whole house.

    When she has reached the kitchen, a topless Arius in his gray sweat pants has been preoccupied chopping some onions and carrots into cubes.

     She went over his side and hugged him from behind. Arius turned his head and gave him a smile before putting down the knife and turning around to face her. He hugged her back as he leaned towards her to give her a kiss on the forehead.

     "Good morning, baby." His soft whispers on her right ear made her feel ticklish. He guided her towards the bar island of the kitchen and pulled a seat for her.

     "Did you sleep well?" Arius asked her and she just smiled and nodded.

      "Sit down first, I'll just finish this." He gave her another kiss on her temple before going back to what he was doing.

     Eleanor just sat there and stare. She couldn't help but shot a few glances once in a while to Arius' back muscles that flexes as he chops. She decided to look away from the temptations so early in the morning.

     "Baby, I'm going to be out early from work but I have to attend a company dinner." Eleanor said that got Arius' attention.

      He looked at her while holding the knife and pouted, "But it's Christmas eve later."

     Eleanor surpassed the urge to jump on him and just bury her face on Arius' chiseled face. She shook away her dirty thoughts by shaking her head.

     "Cute." She groaned and murmured under her breath.

     Arius was still pouting while looking at her and waiting for a response.

    "I know. I'm sorry. I'll try to be home before eight o'clock so we can spend some more time until Christmas eve."

    Hearing this, she saw how Arius' face lit up. He nodded at her and cheerily said, "Okay!"

    He then went back to what he was doing and finished it up.

   Garlic fried rice mixed with carrots and sausages with sunny side up egg on top, along with a sweet, black coffee with two teaspoons of sugar has been placed in front of Eleanor.

   The aromatic smell made her mouth waters.

   "Eat well, baby." Arius sat beside her with his left elbow place on the bar island countertop as he supports his chin with his left hand and stared at her intently while smiling.