Antidote

Due to Athanasius' Teleportation skill, they all reached their manor in no time. Arius laid Eleanor in her queen size bed and a few moments after, Mr. Andrev had also arrived together with Sera. She is gifted in healing.
   "Eldest Master, I've brought Sera." Mr. Andrev announced as they walked into the room.

   "Everyone leave. Sera, check what's wrong with my wife immediately. An arrow was pierced into her arm but the bleeding was excessive and not stopping."

   "Understood, then please pardon me." Sera nodded to him and went beside Eleanor and carefully lifted her arm. She took out a scissors to cut the sleeve of her coat for an easy access to the wound while Arius sat on the edge of his wife's bed and held her hand tightly.

   With a quick physical touch, she can diagnose what's wrong with someone.
"She's poisoned." Hearing that, Arius immediately raised his head.

   "Can you heal her?" Arius asked with his clenched jaw, surpassing his worry and anger.

   "As you already know, I can only heal depending on how bad it is. With your wife, I can only mend her at 75% maximum of her health. It would still take a few day for the wound to fully heal. As for the poison, I'm afraid I can only take it out of her system using an antidote."

   "Then tell me where I can get this damn antidote!" Arius' voice raised in frustration as he stands up but managed to calm himself down as he combed his loose hairs using his fingers and his left hand on his waist.

   "That.. this is my first time encountering such kind of poison. It looks like someone has carefully crafted it for this."

   "Are you saying nothing can cure my wife then?" Arius asked, throwing a piercing death glare at Sera as if ready to strangle her any minute to force her to find a solution.

   "Ah! Now that I think about it, I've heard a guild mention this. There's this tree where in its leaves puree could cure anything."

   "And where can we find this tree?" Asking this to her, Sera looked away and smiled awkwardly.

   "That's all I know about. Please forgive me, Eldest master."
Arius heaved a long, deep, sigh as he closes his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

   "Go. When you see Mr. Andrev outside, tell him to come here."

   "Understood." Sera said and bid her farewell.

   When there's no one left in the room but him and his wife, Arius pulled a seat and sat next to his wife's bed. He took her hand and kisses it while holding it tightly. Seeing Eleanor's bloodied hands, he asked his other servants to get a basin and a soft cloth.

   He rolls up his sleeves and carefully wet the cloth to carefully wipe his wife's delicate hands. Every bruises he saw in her palms and fingers, he kisses them one by one. After cleaning her up and asking the maids to change her clothes, he sat beside her again.

   "You would not leave this way right?" He murmured in between his breath as he took her hand to caress his face.

   "I'm sorry for earlier. I'm such a horrible husband right? Wake up so you can get angry at me, I'll be on my knees and beg for you to forgive me. Even if you tell me to crawl, I would. I'd rather want that than this. Wake up and come back to me, okay? Please."

   Arius continue to stare at his wife's face until Mr. Andrev knocked on the door.

   "Eldest master, I was told that you called for me."

   "Come in."

   When the door opens, Arius composed himself.

   "Sera told me about an antidote that could cure the poison in Eleanor's body. It was a tree where in its leaves puree can heal anything. The problem now is, only guilds knew the information about it. I want you to investigate the matter and make it as discreetly as possible and bring me the leaves as soon as possible."