~Chapter 15~

-

Kuroo practically dragged me closer to the spot where his other teammates were.

"Uh hey guys!" I greeted feeling a bit shy.

"Yay you finally brought Y/N Chan!" Lev seemed excited to see me, too excited actually. He started to run towards me with his arms preparing to tackle me in a hug. But thankfully Yaku blocked his path and kicked Lev in his side.

"OUCH! Yaku San that really hurt..."

"Lev you would've crushed Y/N to death."

"Ahaha... thanks for saving my life Yaku San." I whispered to him so that poor Lev wouldn't hear me. "Anytime Y/N." He winked quickly while pushing Lev far away from me.

I then noticed Kenma sitting all alone. He didn't even greet me like he usually did.
"Hey Ken, are you doing alright?" I asked as I sat next to the quiet boy on his phone. "Yeah." He didn't even look up.
So I snatched his phone out of his hands and he let out a small gasp. "Kenma, tell me what's wrong." He sighed and looked at the ground.
"I... you..." The poor boy couldn't speak properly.

He closed his pretty eyes and took a deep breath.
"Y/N I want your attention." I was taken aback by his sudden boldness.
I chuckled softly. "Was it that hard to say that?" He took his eyes off me and gazed softly at his bizarre teammates.
"You're always hanging out with the others, why can't you hang out with me more?"

"I didn't know you liked hanging out with me that much Kenma." I placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled gently at him. "I promise to give you more attention." He hid his face in embarrassment.

"Thanks."

-

After that interaction with Kenma, I couldn't help but start thinking. Was I interested in any of the volleyball players?

Sure they were all funny and attractive guys, but I couldn't like them all.
My thoughts bothered me a lot and it affected my focus during the matches.

"Y/N! Quit slacking off and hand Kageyama over here a water bottle." I winced as Coach Ukai's scolding pulled my head out of the clouds.
I grabbed a water bottle and found my way through the small crowd towards Kageyama. I looked up at him and handed over the water with a smile.
But before I could walk away, he caught my wrist.

"Y/N Senpai what's wrong." His face was etched with worry as he continued to hold my wrist. "Ahh don't worry Tobio nothing is wrong. And you know that you don't need to call me Senpai."
He looked at me with eyes pleading to tell him my thoughts.
I didn't comply and instead reached to pat his head but soon realized that I couldn't reach.
"Pft-" Kageyama stifled his laugh as I glared at him.
"Ok haha very funny."

"Kageyama Tobio! Stop flirting with Y/N and get back in the game!" Kageyama rushed away to stop the scary Ukai's loud demands.
Coach Ukai could never stop yelling huh.

The game between Karasuno and Fukurodani was extremely intense. Both teams each had won a set and it was down to the last few points in the last set.
Suddenly for the last point Kageyama and Hinata did their famous quick attack which went perfectly.
Karasuno has won the match.

"ALRIGHT!!"

Everyone had newfound strength and motivation that wasn't there before. Winning this match will do us very good.

"Y/N the coaches asked us managers to prepare the packed lunches." Kiyoko approached me with the other managers and informed me. "All right let's go."

As we were walking to the small cafeteria they had prepared, I overheard a conversation between the three crackheads.
Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Yamamoto.