~Chapter 5~

*beep beep*

I sat straight up in my bed, remembering that today was the day we were going to the training camp.

I quickly got up and rushed to double check and make sure I had everything I needed.
I threw on some cargo pants with a belt and a cute t-shirt, and soon I was downstairs with all of my bags.

"Huh? Where's Kiyoko???" I said.
"She lefted about 15 minutes ago." I heard a voice behind me say.

"She lefted without me Mrs. Shimizu???!?"
"She said you were taking to long, but I would advise you to hurry on since the bus will be leaving in 30 minutes."

And with that I practically ran out of the house in a blur.
Half-way to the school, I remembered that I didn't eat anything so I stopped by a store to buy a breakfast burrito- if they had any.

When I walked inside, I saw only a short blonde girl wearing a black hoodie and the store cashier.
I walked around the store looking for my favorite burrito, wondering if the store even had any, and it was in front of the girl.

"Uh excuse me I need to get that burrito." I said.
"O-o-Oh, I'm s-so s-sorry." The girl looked absolutely terrified.
"I'm sorry if startled you- hey you kinda seem familiar." I remembered the picture of that girl named Yachi.

"YACHI!?!?" I yelled, then looked at the cashier who had a confused look on her face.

"G-gome-" I started before the girl cut me off.
"H-how do y-you know me???" Yachi asked surprised.
"Kiyoko showed me a picture of you... Wait she said you were sick, that's way she forced me to become the substitute manager."

"I-I'm not sick... I..."

"Wait so I'm the substitute for no reason?!?!?!?!?!" I got a bit mad.

"N-no please don't t-tell them..." she looked really worried. "I can't go to school because my dad came home from his work in Russia. He wants to spend all his time with me and my mom before he has to go back."

"But why didn't you tell Kiyoko that you were sick and not that your dad came home?" I asked.

"M-my dad is a s-shady person here in J-Japan, and if someone found out he was here, he c-could go to j-jail."

"I see... But what about school?"
"My mom is the sister if the headmaster and she told him I needed to be homeschooled for a while until my dad leaves."

"Oh" I looked at my watch and saw that it was 5 minutes till the bus departed.

"GAH! I'm sorry Yachi- San I really need to go, it was nice meeting you."
She nodded and I quickly paid for the burrito and hurried off toward the school.

~

I was running at a fast pace and saw that some of the boys had started getting on the bus.
"WAIT GUYS DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"
I run up to the bus and everyone was looking at me cause I was so out of breath.

"May I get your bags for you l/n-senpai?" Nishinoya asked me.
I gave him a closed-eye smile.
"That's so sweet of you, but I think I can bring my own bags." I replyed and went toward the place where we we could put our bags.

I got on the bus and sat next to Kiyoko and after everyone got seated, coach Ukai drove out of the school's driveway.

After what seemed like a really long time, I saw what I assumed was the school where the training camp was being held.

When we got off the bus, I saw a lot of tall boys waiting outside for us.
I got my bag a walked with Kiyoko after the boys.

"Woah Is that Tokyo tower!?" I heard Hinata say to a certain pudding headed boy.
I guess he said something but he was to quiet to hear.
I also saw Daichi talking to a black bedhead boy.

After Kiyoko and I got to meet the other team managers, we were showed to the room that we where staying in.
Then we went to the gym where all the boys were stretching and getting ready for the first match.

"Excuse me l/n-san, could you please get a chair for Kiyoko, she went to the bathroom and it could save time if you would get one for her." Takeda sensei requested.
"Sure thing sensei."

I jogged to the area where the chairs where. As I did, I felt the gazes of several boys lingering on my back. I internally cringed and got a chair.

-

The match between Karasuno and Nekoma.
Karasuno lost that game, and the next game, and the following games until dinner time.
Before the boys finished, the team managers all went to the cafeteria to prepare dinner.

"Kiyoko, do you feel bad for the boys? They keep losing and have to do that horrible punishment right after." I asked.
"I feel bad, but think of it as a way of them improving."
"I guess your right."

I went back to chopping carrots.
"Hey y/n right?"
I turned around.
"Uh yeah, and your Yukie?"
"Yes, I wanted to say something... I noticed Bokuto was looking at you a lot in the gym."
"Oh... who's Bokuto again?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face.
"He's the captain of Fukurodani."
"Wait I think I saw Akaashi looking at y/n too!" Kaori, the other Fukurodani manager said.
"Kuroo- kun was staring at her also,  y/n is so lucky!" Another manager said.

As they were talking about who might have a crush on me, I tried recalling who they were.

"HEY HEY HEY!" I turned to look at who was yelling and I saw an Owl-looking boy, who I guessed was Bokuto.
"Hello there pretty lady, may I get some of that ramen?" Bokuto walked up to me and said.
I nodded and gave him his serving.
"May I get your name?" He asked right before he moved along the line.
"I'm l/n y/n."
"Nice name, I'm Bokuto Kotaro, nice to meet you."
"Nice to me-"
"BOKUTO YOU'RE HOLDING UP THE LINE!" I heard someone yell.
"Uh anyways catch you later l/h-san."
"Yeah bye." I replied before he moved down the line.

After being hit on by several other boys in the line, you finally went to the table where the other girls where eating.

"Hey y/n, have you heard that another school is coming to join the training camp?"