~Chapter 7~

The next morning I woke up from my land of dreams.

'Ugh why is the wake up call so early...I was having such a nice dream of Levi~'
I mentally complained to myself.
As I was getting ready, I heard my phone vibrate so I went to pick it up.

-

Kiyoko😇💖
Y/n the other school will be arriving in ten minutes, are you ready? Coach said everyone will be meeting in the gym. 

Y/n😎💅
Wait really!?! Yeah Yeah I'm almost done, be there in a sec.

-

"I wonder who the new school is." I thought out loud.
After I finished getting my clothes on, I headed toward the gym as Kiyoko said.

'Oh gosh looks like everyone is already in here.' I thought to myself.
I silently slipped through the door right into a really tall boy's back.

I immediately took a step back and look up at the huge boy looking down at me.
'He's so freaking scary...' I dead panned while the boy's face went from intimidating to friendly.

"Hi I'm Haiba Lev!"
"Oh...? I uh mean I'm l/n y/n, nice to meet you."
"Wow why is everyone here so short?"
I slowly lifted my head at him and glared like he just personally attacked me.
"Excuse me Mr. "HaIbA lEv" but last time I checked I was average height." I scoffed and looked away.
"O-oh I'm sorry l/n- San I didn't mean to offend you... I was just stating my opinion."

"Well your opinion sucks."

"Please don't be ma-"

"So now since Aoba Josai has now arrived let's go meet them." A coach stated.

'Wait Aoba Josai?? I really should've been listening.'
"Are you mad at me l/n- san?"
"Dude it's not a big deal let's just go outside sheesh." I was irritated but definitely could not be mad with the cute tall boy behind me.

When we got to the bus I saw many boys but noticed that one of them looked extremely familiar.
'Hmm I should ask him his name later.'
I walked over to Kageyama and noticed that he was staring at someone.

"Yo Kageyama, what in the world are you staring at."
He blinked and looked at me.
"Oikawa Tooru."
'Oikawa Tooru? Who's that wait...'
"Who's that?"
"Him" Kageyama pointed to a boy with chocolate brown hair.

"Oh, why are you staring at him though, that's kinda creepy Kageyama- kun..."
"I'm not creepy boke you are."
"WHAT?!?"
"Yoo-hoo Tobio- chan, nice to see you."
I Hadn't noticed the boy walk up to us.

"I will defeat you this time Oikawa- san."
He chuckled a little bit and noticed me.
"Oh who do we have here?"
"Me?" I looked around me but he was not looking at anyone else.
"I'm uh l/n y/n, nice to meet you?"
He looked shocked for a moment but regained his confidence.
"Well I'm Oikawa Tooru, nice to meet you too."
He whispered something to Kageyama and and Kageyama left.

Oikawa looked at me and smiled.

"How were you these past ten years
y/n- Chan?"
He hugged me and I went wide eyed.

"Remind me of who you are again?" I wiggled out of his grasp.
"You don't remember me y/n- chan? Im so sad." He fake pouted.
'Could it really be him?'
"The Oikawa Tooru who's favorite food is Milkbread?" I smirked.
"The one and only." I giggled and hugged him.

"Bro I missed you so much. I should've asked for your number before you lefted."
"It isn't your fault and woah, woah am I getting friend zoned??"
"More like Bro- zoned but same thing I guess." I snickered.
"OIKAWA THERE IS NO TIME FOR MAKING OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW GET INSIDE THE GYM!!" A coach yelled at him.

"Awie I wanted to catch up... guess we'll have to do that later, bye bye y/n- Chan."

'How is he not embarrassed by the coach telling us to stop making out? Boys.' I face palmed.

-Time skip-

After watching Karasuno play against all the other teams and losing every time, I started to get bored.

I went outside and walked to where the vending machine was.

'Curse you stomach why are you always hungry'
"Hello?"
I spun around and saw a muscular looking dude with spicky hair and a Aoba Josai team uniform on.
"Um yeah?"
"I was wondering if you've seen Oikawa around here? He took off after our match against Karasuno."
"Sorry no I haven't seen him."
"Oh, thanks anyway. Speaking of Karasuno, aren't you a manager?"
"Well I'm actually a substitute."
"Cool, the names Iwazumi Hajimi."
"L/n y/n."
"Nice name, I'll see you later I gotta find Oikawa."
"Bye."

I got my snack and walked back to the gym.
'Looks like it's Karasuno against Nekoma, oh boy'

The match was finished and Karasuno lost by a lot. They weren't doing to hot.
"It's ok guys you'll get them next time." I told them with a smile on my face while handing out water bottles.

Since it was the last match of the day, all the managers lefted to make dinner.