~Chapter 6~

"Hey y/n, have you heard that another school is coming to join the training camp?" Kaori asked me.

"Really? What school?" I was very curious.

"I'm not so sure but I think it's one of the schools around your area? The coaches haven't announced it yet."

'Hmm... I wonder what school will be joining us.'

"Y/n, Coach wants to talk to you." Daichi said from behind which startled me a bit.
"Oh yeah sure, I'll head over there right now."

I walked out of the cafeteria and saw Ukai in the distance.
"You wanted to see me coach?" I asked approaching him.
"Ah yes y/n, the school that will be joining us, A-"

"SIR THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE." I turned my head and saw who I think was that one really flirty guy from Nekoma that reminded me of Tanaka... Oh yeah, Yamamoto. He was running down the hall yelling all kinds of things, some of which I couldn't understand.

We all started running towards the kitchen and when we got there, there was a lot of smoke but no signs of fire.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE?!?" Ukai yelled
"Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Yamamoto thought it was a great idea to cook some food for the girls even though there is food already but no one could stop them and they started screaming and thought there was a fire but it was just smoke." Kiyoko told us.

"Oh but no one got hurt right?"
"No sir"
"Ok, the three will get a punishment later" Ukai stated.

As everything settled down the managers picked up all the dishes and brought them to the sink and took turns washing them.

-

Later in the evening, I was walking with Tsukishima to collect some things from the bus that he forgot.

"Tsukki, what did you forget in the bus again? I already forgot." I awkwardly chuckled.
"Don't call me 'Tsukki'."
"Um ok... Tsukki." I smirked as I poked his arm.
He tched and started walking faster.
"Hey..HEY! Wait up I was just joking."

After he got his things from his bag, we walked to the dorms but on the way there we passed the gym.

"Hey Karasuno." I heard a voice coming from the door of the gym.
It was Bokuto from earlier.
"Can you block for me?"
As the bedheaded boy joined the conversation, I turned my attention to something else and admired the school in dark not paying attention until,
"What about her? Does she play too?" Someone asked.
"Well- I uh... don't play sooOoOo I think I'll go get ready for bed, bye bye!" I started to quickly walk away until I felt a strong grip on my wrist.

I looked up and saw Tsukki looking down at me annoyed.
"I can't be alone with those crackheads."
I snorted "Too bad for you."
He eyes got soft for a second and it melted my heart.
"Ok ok fine! But as your senior I won't allow you to look at me with that facial expression ever again... or I'll punch you."
He smirked and I slapped his arm while walking pass him.

"L/n-San are you gonna join us? Bokuto asked.
"Yeah I gues-"
"What's her name again?" The guy in the back asked.
"Oh yeah, Akaashi, this is y/n-" Bokuto started before the rooster interrupted, "l/n."
"Uh- I'm sorry but who even are you?" I asked.
"Oh that's right, I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Kuroo Tetsuro. Sorry if I came off as creepy, I'm totally not creepy at all."
"Actually y/n, wait is it okay if I call you y/n? Anyway Kuroo is a creep so stay away from him." Bokuto said laughing.

Kuroo started yelling at him while I walked inside the gym. 

They practised for what seemed like hours, so I was getting bored and after a while I felt sleepy so naturally I nodded off a bit.

"Y/n-senpai? what are you doing?" I opened my sleepy eyes to Enoshima in front of me.
"Oh I guess I fell asleep." I looked around and saw both Kuroo and Bokuto on the floor sleeping while Tsukki and Akaashi were draging them around.

I giggled slightly making Enoshima look back at me.
"What were you doing here with these guys?"
"Tsukki literally forced me to be here cause he was scared."
"Do you want me to walk you to your dorm?"
"Yeah sure if it doesn't bother you."

I waved to Tsukki and Akaashi and left the gym with Enoshima.
Enoshima and I talked a bit, he's a pretty interesting person. I think we'll be really good friends.

When I got to my room I jumped unto my bed. A wave of exhaustion hit me but nonetheless I got up to get ready for bed.

-

I layed in bed but sleep would not come so I picked up my phone and watched the last episodes of Attack on Titan for the millionth time. After a few hours I felt my eyes drooping and quiet snores filled the room.