~Chapter 17~

"Alright then let's get going."

-

After we arrived at the beach court, some teams had a few more matches and the coaches called us for a campfire dinner. 

"Hey Y/N..." Kiyoko said in a soft voice next to me. We were sitting on a log around the other boys in our team. The sun was sinking further into the horizon and the stars were starting to twinkle brightly. 

"What is it, Kiyoko?" The boys stopped talking when they heard the seriousness in our voices. "The camp will end tomorrow, and when we get back to school... will you still be a manager with me? Will you still be our manager?" We all realized that my presence in this amazing volleyball team was only temporary. Once Yachi came back, I would have to leave. 

"I mean, when Yachi comes back you guys won't need me anymore since it's also my last year in high school." They all looked very gloomy for some reason. Did I impact their lives this much already? 

"I'm just your substitute manager anyways... you guys will be able to function without me." 

"NO WE WON'T." Hinata stood up and shouted at me. The other boys started to stand one by one. "YEAH! WE NEED YOU HERE Y/N!" Each and every one of them looked so genuine and their faces were full of passion. 

Kageyama cleared his throat and started to speak. "Y/N Senpai, even if it is your last year, we would still like to have you as a manager. So please, will you stay?" He looked so adorable I couldn't possibly say no to them. 

"Aw- fine you guys. You're making it impossible to refuse you." I puffed out my cheeks jokingly. 

"YAYY" They yelled in unison and tackled me in a hug. Kiyoko watched us from the side and laughed softly at our rowdiness. 

Little did we know, a certain blonde coach was watching his team from a distance with the happiest smile he had all week. 

"Hey what is this all about- I want to hug Y/N Chan too :(" Oikawa and his teammates passed by our chaotic scene. "Y/N Senpai is ours." Tanaka and Nishinoya stuck their tongues out at him. But Oikawa payed no heed and copied their tackling technique. 

"Ouch Tooru... you're crushing my bones." I barely breathed out. He just giggled weirdly and helped me up. Surprisingly. 

Soon all the teams gathered around the campfire and the coaches brought out the BBQ. 

After a delicious meal, we were taken back to the school. 

"Y/N wake up. Did you pack. The bus is leaving in 20." I heard a voice interrupt my peaceful sleep. "Mhm yeah mom I'll pack later... WAIT 20 MINUTES?" I jumped out of my bed and started grabbing all my belongings. 

"Tsk, when will she learn." 

After I finished, Kiyoko and I left our room for the last time, and I noticed Kenma leaning against a pillar in the distance. "Yo Kenma! What are you doing here this fine morning?" His face turned a light pink when he saw me approaching. "Kuroo and I wanted to talk to you a bit before we all depart. I don't know where he went though so-" I just grabbed his hand and followed after Kiyoko. 

"Eh who cares about Kuroo. We should've left him at the beach." Kiyoko snickered at my remark and eyeballed my hand holding Kenma's. I quickly realized that I was still holding his hand and let it go. "Umm sorry about that." He just hummed and turned his flustered face away from my view. 

We arrived at the parking lot and almost everyone was there, having their last conversations for a while.  

Many boys came up to me to say their goodbyes, and Oikawa hugged me too tight for comfort. Like I was going to die or something. But they all promised to come by to hang out. 

I really had fun getting to know all these amazing people and I can't wait to continue on my journey with the Karasuno Crows. 

Till next time everybody!