~The End~

So this is the last chapter of the book, and in the previous chapter, I mentioned that the character with the most comments would be the one you will end up with. And lo and behold the character is!!!! Kenmaaaa
Also, this chapter is a thank you chapter for reaching 100k reads😭 thank you guys sooo so so much I love you all!
Anyways, please enjoy this last chapter.

~Mornings With Kenma~

I was awakened from a deep, peaceful, sleep by the bright sun shining in my eyes. A wonderful smell travelling from the kitchen invaded my nose, but I couldn't bring myself to leave my warm, cozy position on the bed.

"Y/N, are you awake yet?" The voice of my boyfriend rang through the hallway as he approached the room.
"Yes, yes. I'll be up in a sec."
Kenma entered the room and stood by the doorway.
He looked at my sleepy figure lovingly.

Kenma approached the bed and placed his hand on my cheek, rubbing circles with his thumb.
"You have to get up, love. We have a lot of errands to run today."
I groan and stuck my tongue out at him in defiance.
"Oh, so that's how it is."

Kenma smirked and lifted his hands to put them on my sides. He then started to move his fingers to tickle me.
I thrashed around while kicking my legs, laughing and throwing my arms around in the air.

"K-Kenma HAH! I can't b-breathe HAHAHA  p-please stop- AH I'll get up I s-swear-" I could barely speak from laughing so hard.
He smiled and finally stopped the torture.

"Ok get up then." He tugged on my arms and I sat up reluctantly.
He pulled me of the bed and wrapped his arms around me. With my face in his chest, I could smell him, the faint smell that I loved so much.
I completely melted into the hug and smiled to myself.

'How did I get so lucky?'

Together we walked towards the kitchen where the appetizing smell got stronger and stronger with each step we took down the hallways.

On the dining table there where two plates for each of us, and plates with many foods that you would normally eat for breakfast.

Usually, Kenma would make you breakfast since you were tired from working all day the day before, while he just stayed home for most of the day.
He doesn't mind, he loves to make you happy, and loves the delighted look that paints your face as you eat the food that he's prepared.

Nothing makes him happier.

"How do you like the food, darling?" Kenma inquires and I look up at him with my mouth stuffed with food. I couldn't exactly respond to him so I gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and took another bite of his pancake.

After we had finished eating, I took all of the dishes on the table and brought them to the sink. There weren't that many dishes so I decided to wash them instead.
I felt Kenmas arms wrap around my waist as he pushes his body into my back.
"Thank you for washing the dishes, love." He whispered into my ear.

Kenma didn't move and stood there as he suddenly placed his warm lips on my neck. My cheeks heated slightly from the sensation. My stomach did weird flips as I tried to focus on washing the plate in my hand.
He trailed light kisses from my jaw to the edge of my shoulder.
When he had finished, he laid his hand on my crook of my neck.

"Ah Kenma... I've finished washing the dishes." He spun me around and pinned me against the counter.
Kenma cupped my chin and tilted it up to force me to look into his eyes.
He slowly moved his head closer to mine as his lips parted.
I closed my eyes a braced for his lips to connect to mine.

He placed his lips softly on mine. And we shared a small kiss. After we separated I hugged him tightly.
"I'm gonna take a shower now, love." I informed him while slowly removing myself from his embrace.
"Can I join?" He smirked mischievously.
I flicked his forehead lightly as he laughed at my reaction.

He went to the table and picked up his phone to continue the game he was playing as I made my way back to our bedroom, grabbing a fresh towel as I passed by the closet.

After I had finished my shower, I went to the kitchen to see Kenma sleeping on the couch.
I stood over him, admiring his features. Wait wasn't he the one who wanted to do our errands?

I gently tapped on his cheek to wake him.
His eyes fluttered open.
"Weren't you the one waking me to do our errands." He smiled sheepishly and placed his hand on top of mine.
"Alright let's get going."
Kenma put his hand in front of my face, to help him get up.
I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up, but was fooled when he pull me down on top of him instead.

"Who cares about the groceries, love. Let's lay down together." I accepted my fate and laid my head on his chest.
I could hear his heart beating quickly, and I smiled.
He was so adorable.

I lifted my head to look at his face. He seemed a little red.
I raised my hands to his cheeks and pinched them.
"You're so cute, Kenma~" He laughed and pinched my cheeks back.
"You're cuter, Y/N."

We talked for a while before Kenma stated that he wanted a rematch in a game that we played the day before.
Yesterday, I beat him for the first time, and he believed that I cheated.

We sat up and Kenma stood to turn on the PS5. He handed me a controller and we went at it for about an hour. I never won once so hah.

He laughed at my face as I sulked.
"It's alright, dear. You should've known that you could never beat me." He smiled cockily.
I jumped him out of spite and pinned him to the couch.

His eyes widened at my sudden movements and time seemed to suddenly slow down.
I found myself moving closer to kiss him.
He kissed gently at first, then started to kiss me more passionately. Our lips moved together in sync and I felt everything else fade away.
I could only think of him.

We pulled apart feeling hot and steamy. 

"Oh god, I love you so much, Y/N." He said before pulling me back in for another kiss.

~~~~

Hehe it's finally all done! I hoped you enjoyed 😉