~Chapter 3~

The team all crowded around y/n.

"Hello! My name is l/n y/n. I'm a third year, and I hope that I will be a good substitute manager to everyone." I introduced myself and smiled.

They then bowed and replied with yelling in unison, "Thank you!"

Almost immediately after, they all- well, almost all, started asking questions and introducing themselves. You couldn't make out what they were saying since they were all talking at the same time. The coach had enough and got their attention.

"I think we want her to continue being our manager so let's not scare her off right away, shall we? Get back to practise!"

So they ran off to the direction of the net.

"Where's Suga- san?" You heard the coach ask Kiyoko.

"He had some work he needed to pass to the teacher, coach." She replied.

The coach turned to you. "Hello y/n, I'm Ukai the team's coach, but I think you already know that."

I nodded but had another thought on my mind. Where have I heard the name Suga before? Was it that one dude from the k-pop band that my friend was obsessed with? Wait- what no! I swear I've known someone with that name though... eh.

I watched the team practise in awe. They were pretty good.
"Kiyoko- Chan, that orange haired kid spikes really good, and the raven dude sets to him really good as well." I told my friend.

"Yeah Hinata and Kageyama are a power duo."

Right after she said this I heard the gym door open. A boy with grey hair walked in. My eyes got bigger when I heard what Daichi said.

"Sugawara, where were you?"

"I had maths work I needed to turn in to the teacher." Suga replied.

Oh my goodness! It's koushi... I haven't seen him since I left Japan!! I thought but didn't go to him not wanting to make a scene. So I decided to approach after they practised when I could get him alone. But I didn't notice that he was also looking at me suspiciously.

"Whose that girl over there sitting next to Kiyoko." Suga asked to no one I particular.

"Oh thats l/n- San, she just arrived from America yesterday and is our substitute manager for the training camp, maybe even longer." A green haired boy replied.

'l/n- san... could it be?' He thought.

//TIME SKIP\\

The boys had just finished practise and all came toward y/n.

"Hi." I say to them. "You two have a pretty good quick attack." I turn to the two boys, "Hinata." I point to the Raven head, "And Kageyama." I point to the orange head.

"U-um, Senpai?" The orange head started. "I'm Hinata, and he's Kageyama."

"Oh... oh my g-goodness I'm so sorry!" I felt very embarrassed that I switched up the two boy's names.

"It's fine y/n- Senpai." He smiled.

They all introduced themselves. But to be honest, when Suga spoke, it was pretty awkward. We all left the gym, I was really hoping to find some time to speak to Suga alone, but he was always around either Daichi or Asahi, and when he was alone and I started walking toward him Hinata and Kageyama started fighting and he tried to get them off each other. So I walked in the direction of home.

"L/n- san!" I heard a voice behind me.

"Oh, Sugawara. What are you doing?"
I asked him.

"Can I walk you home? I have something I've been meaning to ask you."

I nodded and we walked off together.
"But what about Daichi? Weren't you going to walk home with him?" I asked.

"I was, but coach Ukai needed to him talk about something so he told me to go ahead, and I saw you." He replied but you could see the sweat forming on the side of his face.

"Are you sure?" You asked suspiciously.

"U-um... ok fine! I really needed to talk to you so I made up an excuse to not walk with Daichi."

"Ok... then what did you need to talk about?"

"Um, well you really remind me of my childhood best friend." He stated.

"Really??? Cause you remind me of my childhood best friend too, though I have a lot of them in Japan..."

"Wait so y/n- San is it really you?!?!?"

"Koushi!?!?!?!?" I sqealed and hugged him tightly.
"You have no idea how much I missed you." I whispered.
"I've missed you too."

We walked home together and caught up for the years we weren't together.
I told him that I was staying with Kiyoko until I leave to go back to America.
"Wait, but why didn't you walk home with Kiyoko?" He asked me.
"Oh cause she left earlier since she was tired." I replied. "Oh, here's my stop. Thanks for walking me home Koushi~"

"Of course y/n- Chan. Bye!

I walked into the house and saw some food on the table. Yum that looks good.  I thought.

"Y/n."

"GAH!" I turn around. "Goodness Kiyoko, you scared the living daylights out of me."

"Hehe, sorry. But why did Suga- kun walk you home?" Kiyoko asked.

"Me and Koushi were besties until I moved to America."

"Oh. Interesting...Well I'm going to sleep. Good night."

"Ok, night Kiyoko."

-

I plopped onto my bed tired and exhausted. Ughhh what. A. Day. I thought and quickly after fell fast asleep.