~Epilogue~

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I would like to inform you that The Substitute Manager is finally finished! I started this story wayy back in June 2020 I think? I took too long to update and I apologize for that oopies. But my writing style has changed a lot and I will try my absolute best in the next book that I'll be writing, "Our love in the winter." It's going to be a Kaeya x Reader x Kazuha fanfic, so you can check that out if you want to.

Anyways, if you are a reader whos read my book since the very beginning when I published the first chapter, thank you so much you don't know how much I appreciate it. I honestly didn't expect my book to reach almost 80k reads. I actually made it for fun not expecting it to actually do sorta well. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Lastly, I want to make one more chapter dedicated to a specific character like basically the character you ultimately end up with. So please comment on which character you would like me to write the last chapter about. I'll be choosing only one, so the character with the most comments. Choose wisely...

. Hinata

. Kageyama

. Kenma

. Kuroo

. Akaashi

. Bokuto

. Oikawa

. Iwa Chan

. One Miya twin (And which one)

. Suna

. Tendo

. Ushigushywaka

. Other(s)

Thank you so much for this journey, until next time guys!