~Chapter 4~

It was early morning and you wanted to wake up early so that you could get to school before a lot of students came and crowded the halls.
When I arrived at class I saw a familiar face and walked toward him.

"Hey, you look really fimilar." I said.

"Huh? O-oh, h-hey l/n-san. I'm Asahi
f-from the vollyball team,
r-remember?." He seemed nervous.

"Oohhh, right. Asahi- kun... and there's no need to call me by my last name anymore." I smiled.
During this time more students walked in and I took my seat next to Daichi.

-------------------------------
~Time skip~
-------------------------------

The bell rang and students left their classrooms to have their lunch.
I went to go find Kiyoko but I couldn't find her anywhere.
Hmm... I wonder where Kiyoko is. I thought.
Soon after I felt a vibration in my backpack.

Kiyoko
Sorry I can't eat lunch with you today y/n- San but there's someone upstairs waiting for you~

Y/n
What?? Ok I guess.

"Hmm, I wonder who's waiting for me?" I said to myself maybe a bit to loud cause I got some weird looks from the students around me.
I walked up the stairs to the rooftop and scanned the area to see If I saw anyone whom I recognized.

"Y/n- senpaiii!!" I heard a voice coming from my right and saw four boys, I'm guessing their names were... from what I remembered, Hinata, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Kageyama, but Kageyama looks like he doesn't want to be there.

"Hi guys!" I said happily to them. "I guess your the ones who Kiyoko sent to eat with me?"

"No we requested to eat with you!" Noya replied to me.
"Except Kageyama was forced to be here." Hinata added.

"Aw~ Tobio-kun... You don't want to eat with me~?" I asked him with puppy eyes.
At this all the boys blushed including Kageyama who turned his head away to hide his blush.
"I-i never said t-that." He stuttered. I just giggled in response and sat between him and Tanaka.

"Senpai, how do you make Shimizu- senpai talk and smile and all that?" Nishinoya and Tanaka asked me in unison. But I've noticed that people ask me this question a lot.
"Kiyoko doesn't talk much?"
"Not really, she quite and shy."
I laughed at this comment. "Kiyoko shy!?!?! Impossible! Well... I mean we have been friends since we were babies- so maybe she's just used to me or something?" I replied.
"Well, thank you for making her smile!" The boys said.
After we finished eating we talked until it was time to head back to class.

//After class\\

I walked into the gym and heard the noise of vollyballs hitting the floor. Must have started practise already. I thought.

"L/n- senpai?" I heard a voice behind me.
"Oh Yamaguchi, are you late too?"
The boy nodded.
"Well then let's head in?" I suggested.

We walked into the gym and all heads turned to us as we heard someone yell.
"YAMAGUCHI!!!" Coach Ukai yelled and started brisk walking toward the poor boy.
"Coach, coach!" I started as he stopped five feet away from Yamaguchi to turn to me. "You should at least ask him the reason he was late before attacking him." I applied reasonably.

He took a deep breath and turned back to the green haired boy.
"Yamaguchi... why were you late. You know I don't like it when people are late." He said as he tried to stay calm.

"I was helping a teacher move some chairs so she could do some sort of project." He stated.
The coach took a minute to think and replied, "Ok, fine. Just go practise."
Yamaguchi then ran to were all the others were.

I took a seat next to Kiyoko and watched the boys practise. It was pretty interesting though, if I'm being honest.

After they had finished, coach called them to where he was to make some announcements.
"So you guys all know on Monday we are leaving for the training camp in Tokyo. It's Thursday so I want you guys to practise hard tomorrow to prepare for the camp you got that?"
"YES!" They all said in unison.
"Ok then, you may now leave."

Me and Kiyoko left and walked home together.
"Kiyoko- san?"
"Yeah?" She replied.
"What does Yachi look like?"
"Oh Yachi? Well, she has blonde hair and- actually I have a picture of her on my phone."
Kiyoko showed me a picture of a girl with blonde hair, she was accually pretty cute.

When we got home we had dinner, then hung out and talked about random stuff. I asked her about her being shy and stuff, she just said she rather listen to people then to do all the talking. But for some reason I can't imagine Kiyoko as a shy girl...
weird.
Then we went to bed.
While i was sleeping I had a dream about a girl- well Yachi, and I met her at a store. But when I woke the next day I didn't remember a thing. (That usually happens)

The next day was like the pass few days, people staring at me while I pass through the halls, boring classes, SUPER hard math classes, lunch, and then vollyball practise.
Then before I knew it... it was Sunday.

"Y/n- chan!!" I heard Kiyoko yell from downstairs.
"What?" I yelled back lazily.
"Did you pack!?!?!"
"Pack for what???"
"The training camp you dummy, it lasts for a whole week and its tomorrow you know!!"
Oop- I thought as I frantically rushed around my room gathering clothes to wear. GAHHH!! Ew- no that shows to much skin, woah it's not winter! Sheesh I'll look like a freakin' rainbow, and I'll stand out too much!!
And so my battle against myself speaking in two different languages continued and if it weren't for Mrs. Shimizu calling us down for dinner, I would have been doing that all night long.

So soon after that I fell asleep spite the many things on my mind.

---

A/n: so after I start updating, I'll make the chapters longer cause it's a bit short. So yeah peace out