【 ❷ 】

Chapter 2

Akito looked at the girl in front of her and watched every move she made. She looked at the around the room with the corner of her eyes. That didn't go unnoticed by Kohana who just stood before the blackboard and drank her coffee. Akito saw a book lying on the desk 'superstring theory' it was not something Akito would read.

''with who do I have the pleasure?'' Kohana questioned and looked at Akito with a bored look.

''how rude of me. I'm Akito Sohma, the head of the Sohma family.'' Akito introduced herself with a fake smile on her face. ''And what's your name?''

''Kohana Hanajima.'' Kohana plainly said with a bored look on her face.

''you know, I was a little surprised when I heard about someone finding out about the secret. I mean, they were always careful and there was never a problem. Yet it seems like you found out about it.'' Akito said and walked a little closer. Kohana saw that but didn't do anything and just watched Akito.

''of course one day someone would find out about it. Accidents happen every second and if you would calculate that the per year there would be 5,25 million accidents around the whole world.'' Kohana responded and looked extremely bored. She analyzed Akito and watched her every movement. She saw how Akito clenched her fist.

''is that so? Then why do I don't believe that?'' Akito asked Kohana with a raised eyebrow.

''I can't answer that question. You may mistrust me because you don't know me or just don't want to accept it was an accident.'' Kohana answered and fixed her glasses. Akito was beginning to feel angry.

How could that girl be so unbothered and just stand there. The only emotion she showed was boredom. This couldn't be right, why wasn't she scared. Why wasn't begging Akito to let her keep her memories, or was it that she didn't know. Suddenly Akito had an idea and walked closer to Kohana who seemed unbothered.

''you do know that I'm going to erase your memories, right?'' Akito asked and looked closely at Kohana. She wanted to see her flinch or look shocked and ask Akito what she meant. Akito wanted to see her scared. Kohana however, just looked bored at Akito.

'' I'm not close with Kyo-san or Yuki-san, so I'm not going to lose much. It could be a few minutes, but not more.'' Kohana let out and looked at the Blackboard. She was getting tired of Akito. Her back now a little turned to Akito who didn't seem bothered with that. What bothered her was the lack of reaction she got from Kohana.

Suddenly Kohana wrote something on the Blackboard, Akito looked a little confused but just watched trying to calm herself. The only thing she saw were numbers.

''I think we should get this over. Erase my memories so that I can go back to my work and you to yours. This whole time when you were here, you waited for that. All that small talk was just there because you wanted to act like you cared and regret erasing my memories. However, at the end, you didn't get what you truly wanted. You wanted to see more negative emotion from me and every time you didn't get them you were getting angry and frustrated. That was also why you asked me if I knew about the memories erasing. You thought I didn't know that and so could see me scared.'' Kohana began and Akito watched her.

''your sadistic nature showed. You wanted to see me hurt and scared so that you would feel better and more in control about this whole situation. At first, I played along, but now I'm getting tired of it and want to get this over.'' She finished. Akito was shocked, but didn't show it. Instead, she chuckled and clapped her hands.

''wow, you figured it all out. Yet I'm a little hurt that you want to get rid of me this fast.'' Akito acted hurt.

''do you want to know my solution for your little problem?'' Kohana offered and looked at Akito. Akito let an 'of course' out, wanting to get this all over with.

''go to a therapist.'' she answered bluntly, she knew if Saki would now be here she would smack her. Akito was now so blinded by her anger and didn't know what to do or saw, so she said the first thing that came to her mind.

''you are so right, that means that from today on you are my therapist. I mean, you were doing a pretty good job just a few moments ago. It was nice meeting you, until tomorrow then.'' with that Akito fast left the room. She knew that if she stayed a minute longer, she would kill Kohana and destroy that whole room. However, she wasn't even allowed right now on school ground and came in secret. Kohana was confused. How comes from a meet up to erase her memories to a meet up that would lead to more meet up's and a new job. Kohana was too tired for that and needed another coffee.

In the meantime where Akito and Kohana had their talk Hatsuharu, Momoji, Yuki and Kyo were talking.

''I don't know if you know it, but Akito is here at school.'' Momoji told them. The two were shocked but fast realized why Akito was here.

''I need to go somewhere.'' Kyo said and left fast.

''why did he leave?'' Haru asked with a blank look on his face. Yuki let a sigh out.

Kyo however, was cursing under his breath. The situation was just not problematic enough. After a few minutes, he was right in front of the clubroom and slammed it open. Inside was Kohana who was making herself a coffee. She had a thoughtful look on her face, and Kyo looked around the room. Nowhere was a sight of Akito.

''Smart ass, where is he?'' Kyo asked, still looking around. Kohana let a sigh out and looked at Kyo.

''with he, you mean Akito who left 5 minutes ago.'' she answered. Kyo let a sigh out of relief. However, he was curious about what happen.

''what did you talk about?'' Kyo asked calmly. Kohana just let a sigh out and said, '' A Job.''

Kyo looked confused and Kohana saw that, so before he asks more dumb questions she said ''somehow I'm now Akito's therapist.'' Kyo looked at her blankly, but after a few seconds he realized what she said and let a loud 'HUHHH' out.

''the hell are you about?! His therapist and do what? You didn't even think this through.'' He told her angry. Before they could talk further, the door opened. Yuki and Tohru made their way inside.

''is everything alright? We heard Kyo-kun scream.'' Tohru asked and before Kohana could even open her mouth, Kyo screamed again.

''your friend is crazy! She is now Akito's personal therapist!'' Yuki and Tohru were both shocked and confused. Kohana saw how Yuki opened his mouth to say something, but she spoked before he could say anything, ''I didn't really had a choice.''

''the hell do you mean with that smart ass?'' Kyo asked now a little calmer.

'' I pointed out that Akito is in need of a therapist. I didn't think he would choose me and to be honest I don't even have time for him.'' the three saw how Kohana washed her coffee cups in annoyance.

''you idiot! Why didn't you keep your mouth shut? Akito is not someone to take lightly. Before you know it, he has manipulated you to do whatever he wants and then starts to suck your soul out.'' Kyo said and glared at Kohana.

''you rascal don't worry I can protect myself.'' she let out and Kyo just let an annoyed not out. However, after a few seconds, he realized what she called him and was yelling the room full. After a few, Yuki decided it was enough and punched him on the head.

'' Miss Kohana if you want I can find a way to get you out of this questionable deal or what it is.'' Yuki told her.

'' to be honest, I can't wait for our first season because something about him is bugging me.'' She said and put the cups away and cleaned the table.

Tohru who was the whole time silent too spoke '' I'm sorry Ko-chan.'' everybody in the room now looked at her, the two guys a little worried, but Kohana just had a small smile on her face and said '' How much I hate that nickname.''

Tohru looked at Kohana sadly, '' the information you wanted the other day will now be easier to get. I can get Akito to tell me everything without even asking.''

The three looked at her in shock and Tohru said ''I know I asked you for help, but you don't need to do that! I didn't think much about it and thought how happy everybody could be because of that. How Isuzu-san can live with Haru-kun without worrying about the curse, or how Momoji-kun can maybe be with his mother again. How Hatori-san can live his life how he wants to live it. Then both Yuki-kun and Kyo-kun could be free. I know I was selfish for asking you all that. However, I can't do that when it means you get hurt.''

Kohana looked at Tohru and let a sigh out '' Tohru you can't ask me to forget everything you just told me the other day. You asked me for a reason for help, and I'm giving you this help if you want or not. This is my way to repay a favor from a long time ago. I'm going to help you so that the people -who I don't know- can live peaceful and you and that rascal also.''

''YOU! STOP WITH THAT NAME!'' Kyo yelled but was silenced by Yuki with a punch on the head.

Tohru looked at Kohana with a smile and said ''alright but if you need help then just ask me ok?'' Kohana nodded and the three left. She looked at her cups and clenched her fist, 'just who the hell are you, Akito Sohma. This single conversation I had with you makes me want to live on the moon and never come back. The hungry look in your eyes, as if you're eating the pain that you cause others. Yet when I didn't show any reaction, I saw how you grew angrier and angrier. This is going to be a funny to start with you, Akito-san, so please entertain me as long as you can.'

Meanwhile

After Akito left the room, she gave Hatori a look that said 'come'. They both made their way to the car in silent. Hatori was confused because he was told that he was going to erase someone's memories, but that didn't happen. The only thing that happen was that Akito is now angry. He decided not to ask and wait for Akito to tell him.

Akito was angry, no outraged. How dare that little brat talk to her like that. She was god and that little girl was nothing but a high school student. However, she had a plan to find out how Kohana really found out by them and the curse.

''Hatori from tomorrow on you're going to pick up this girl from here and bring her to me.'' Akito said with a smirk on her face and looked at the window. Hatori nodded and started the car.

With Kohana

She was with her classmates in their classroom, and they all talked about their play.

'The main lead. This is going to be annoying.' Her thoughts were stopped when she felt how someone touched her shoulder.

''Kohana we are going to need your measures for your dress. Don't worry, I'm going to take them.'' Sakuta said with a blank look on his face. Kohana objected''you are not going to take them you rascal.'' Sakuta gave her a small pout.

The next day was the day when the plays would be showed. Everyone was stressed and tried their best to make everything ready. Kohana watched the play of her sister and often let a small chuckle out. They were really similar, and it would show later with her play. She was now with her sister, Mother and Megumi eating yakisoba.

''Saki, your play was beautiful. Megumi made a video of everything.'' smiled mother Hanajima. The mentioned boy showed Saki the video.

''Saki, I liked your play.'' Kohana muttered with a small blush on her face. Saki smiled at her little sister, '' Ko-chan, thank you. However, I know your play is going to be the best play.'' Kohana just blushed more.

She saw Saki as a role model and so every time Saki praised her she would die from embarrassment.

''what is your play about Ko-chan?'' Megumi questioned.

''I forgot the name of it, so it seems like you don't get any spoilers.'' Kohana teased. Megumi just smiled and nodded at her. They talked more, but Saki watched everything with a smile, 'you are getting from day to day happier right Kohana.' Saki thought and looked at her other side closely. However, sometimes the things we hope to happen the most just end up disappointing us. Saki knew that Tohru and Arisa would come and watch. Yet a small part was afraid that no one would come.

Tohru was with the Sohma's and eating when she looked at the clock.

''AHH I'm going to miss it.'' she said and fast cleaned her things off the table. The others watched at her, confused.

''what are you going to miss?'' Kyo questioned and Tohru looked at him in panic and let out ''Ko-chan's play'' Kyo and Yuki understood what she meant, the others were just confused.

''another play?'' Kisa mumbled and looked at Hiro. He was a little shocked that Kisa wanted to go too, but just nodded. He would do anything for Kisa.

''Tohru can me and Hiro come with you?'' Kisa smiled at Tohru.

''yes of course! Does anybody also come with us?'' Tohru asked. Yuki nodded and too cleaned everything up.

'' I don't know who she is, but another play sounds gut.'' Momoji cheered. Haru nodded and said something about watching over the young ones. Everyone was now looking at Kyo and waited for him to say something.

''Tch. That damn smart ass.'' he grumbled but followed after them. When they were right before the doors of the play, they saw a stand where many people stood. Kisa was curious what there was, she looked at Hiro he just nodded and they both made their way there. Haru close behind with Yuki.

''Kyo-kun let's see what there is.'' Tohru said with a big smile. Kyo just nodded and when they arrived they saw a food stand. However, there was a sign that said 'FREE POPCORN'. They all got one and sat down on their sits and waited for the play to begin.

''why was the popcorn free?'' Haru wondered and looked in the air. The others were also confused, but then Hiro asked a question that no one thought about ''what is even the name of the play?'' and as if the presenter heard what he said a voice let out.

''The next play is from class 2-9 'Alice in Wonderland' please turn your phone silent and enjoy the story''

''THE HELL! Where did that come from?'' Kyo shouted but was punched Yuki to be silent.

Hello, I'm embarrassed to come after two months with a new chapter, but school is school and I didn't have time.

If you have questions, then please ask them!

I'm going to post some spoilers on TikTok sometimes, so if you want them, go check it out. (right now there are not any spoilers)