【10】

Chapter 10

the next day at school, she was glued to Saki's side and only left her alone if she needed to go to the restroom. Saki knew that this was an unhealthy habit from Kohana every time something bad happens to her. That's why she asked Tohru to have a sleepover with Kohana and as an excuse she said something bad happened. She didn't want to go full on details because this was Kohana's story to tell.

When school ended, she and Tohru were making their way out to Shigure's house. On their way, they met Momoji, but Kohana only stayed silent and let them talk. Outside were more Sohma's, and they somehow decided to eat ice cream cake. She was soon walking on the back with Haru alone.

'' why were you yesterday with Akito?'' Haru asked bluntly and looked at the sky. Kohana looked at him.

'' I have been with Akito for the past five months... I tried to find a way to break the curse, but failed.'' Haru nodded.

'' did you find anything out?'' he asked.

'' the curse is getting weaker each day and the only possibility for it to break is waiting. This is the last generation of the zodiacs.'' she didn't tell him everything.

'' you found out more than anyone of us did. You are really amazing.'' he only looked at the sky and didn't say more. When they arrived, more Sohma's were there and Kohana kinda felt awkward.

Kohana didn't really listen to what they talked about, but the next word she heard clearly.

'' we can make curry! Kohana can make amazing curry, maybe she can help.'' Tohru looked at her and she only nodded.

She and Kyo were both cutting the vegetables and didn't talk. Kyo however could feel her depressing aura, and it annoyed him.

'' what's going on with you?'' 

'' I cut all my ties with Akito... The only thing I found out is that the curse is getting weaker, but nothing more. I'm sorry for giving you false hope.'' she lied again. Kyo let a small sigh out.

'' look, if that really is what you are worried about, then let it be. I mean, it's just how our lives are.'' he knew that Kohana was not saying everything, but let her be. After the curry was finished, Shigure came and was weird. Kohana didn't care and gave everyone their food.

'' why did you already bring the cake out? All of you are going to eat the curry first.'' Kohana told them and gave them a scary look. Tohru brought the cake fast back inside and was meet by Kyo.

'' I'm sorry! Kohana is forcing everyone to eat the curry first, so I need to put it inside the fridge.'' she explained after she bumped into him.

'' she is acting weird.'' Tohru stopped her movements and looked at him.

'' Saki told me something bad happened, but I don't know what. Are you both friends?'' Kyo fast denied it, and Tohru smiled at him a little.

'' she may be a smart ass, but she is always there for me. And if she needs someone then I'm going to help her.'' after he realized what he said he grew embarrassed and blushed. Tohru laughed a little.

After everyone left, Tohru and Kohana made their way to Tohru's room to sleep. Once fixing themselves, they lied on Tohru's bed.

'' Saki told you to invite me, didn't she?'' Tohru tried to deny it, but saw the look on Kohana's face and nodded.

'' she told me that something happened, and I want to help you.'' she smiled and Tohru.

'' I broke my all my ties with Akito. I'm sorry, but I didn't find anyway to break the curse.'' Tohru smiled at her.

'' don't apologize! I shouldn't have asked this from you.'' Kohana rolled her eyes.

'' Tohru don't be scared to ask me for help if you need it, alright?'' Tohru nodded when she saw the face Kohana was making.

'' was everything alright with Akito?'' when she didn't hear Kohana talk, she panicked a little, but then she saw the sad look on her face.

'' yesterday when I was with her, I said really hurtful things. I told her that we were friends and the moment she needs me I left. Yet when I get back and apologies, then she is not going to learn anything and will keep doing all this.'' 

'' do you like her?'' Tohru said bluntly. It was really out of character. Kohana blushed a little.

'' who knows, Tohru.'' after that they didn't say anything anymore and both fell asleep. The sleepover lifted her mood a little, but her thoughts were still filled with Akito.

Hello! I just love drama and the next chapter is going to be full of it! Also, I hate to do it, but a new book is out and if you are a fan from the manga/anime Tokyo revengers than maybe It's something for you!check it out but warning only one chapter is out!