【8】

Chapter 8

the graduation from the seniors is soon, and every class got their task. Kohana's class got the job to help the other classes if they needed any help. That was the reason why she was walking down the hallway with Sakuta and many paper roses. A girl from their class made them as replacement after some got stolen. Kohana really didn't have something against it, but Sakuta was getting on her last nerves.

'' I don't know how to survive my last year. Do you think I should yell once again my love for her at the graduation?'' that were some of the dumb things he told her.

'' you could always just drop out and go with her. And please don't do that again, you rascal.'' Sakuta gave a fake pout. She looked at him with disgust.

'' why are you so touchy today? Did something happen?'' Kohana gave him a blank look.

'' let's just say that I did something wrong.'' Sakuta looked at her with widen eyes.

''you never do something wrong. You think your plans through and always get the right answer.... tell me what happened.'' she gave him a small glare.

She let a sigh out, '' I got curious and got an answer I didn't want to hear. I produced my life on another person's life and tried to stop her from doing something I can't do.''

'' stop with the riddle and give me the whole story.'' she rolled her eyes.

'' she uses her body to get what she wants. Are you happy now?'' she walked a little faster now.

'' hey, slow down. I understand why you did it Kohana and there is nothing wrong with helping a friend. Apologize and tell her why you said it.''

'' the apology yes, but the other thing no. and I wouldn't call us friends.'' Sakuta rolled his eyes.

'' no, you sound like friends.'' on their way to the sports hall they argued -Sakuta mostly teased her- about if Kohana and Akito are friends.

When they arrived, they were greeted by the sight of a ladder almost falling on Tohru, but Yuki the hero saved the day. When Arisa and Saki were scolding Kyo she was making her way to Tohru.

'' are you alright Tohru?'' Tohru smiled at her brightly.

'' Of course! It startled me only a little, but nothing more.'' Kohana patted her head. Then she made her way to Kyo.

'' you rascal should really watch your steps, therefore you are not going on the ladder anymore. Sakuta! Put the other roses on the wall.'' she got thumbs up from her best friend. Kyo started yelling at her and she ignored him.

'' little sis! We need to spend more time together to bully Kyon-Kyon.'' came the yell from Arisa and gave her a small smile.

*Later*

she like always packed her back and was outside greeted by Hatori. They said their 'hello's and the ride was like always silent. Hatori would sometimes give her worried glances. The moment they arrived, Hatori started to talk.

'' Kohana-san I don't know what happened yesterday, but please try to stay out of trouble.'' she only nodded and made her way inside. Hatori only gave her a worried look and drove off.

Once inside, she was like always greeted by a maid who brought her to Akito's room. She looked outside as she waited for Akito. There was snow in March. She heard the door open but didn't turn around but only let her usual 'hello' out. Akito sat next to her, but not too close.