【❺】

Chapter 5

Kohana always disliked holidays. Well, she didn't really hate the holidays, it was more that she had nothing to do on the holidays. She liked it more having school because she could go inside her clubroom and do what she wanted. Now she was sitting on her bed and was reading a book or more like looking at it.

After that day with Akito inside the clubroom, nothing happened and Akito was nice. Well, as enjoyable as Akito could be. She now didn't fake every word that came out of her mouth, and sometimes seemed to be genuine happy.

Kohana didn't understand Akito. Sometimes she could read her like a book, but then there are times when Akito is like a book but in a different language. She didn't really care about that if she wanted she could learn every language that is on earth, but the problem with the Akito language is that there is no teacher. 

If Kohana was honest, she wanted to break her head every time she thought about Akito. There was once a time when she was thinking about science every day, and now Akito, Akito and more Akito.

She closed her book and made herself ready. Akito was waiting for her, and she hated to be kept waiting.

On her way to Akito, Kohana looked a little around. The air was cold, and she was wearing a scarf that Tohru made her. However, there was something that confused her. Why was Kyo standing like an idiot before her. She saw him 5 minutes ago, which isn't that hard with his carrot hair. The moment she realized he was not here for her, she walked further away from him. Well she tried, where should she have known that he would slam her at a wall. -not hard, but hard enough to startle her-.

''you need to stop.'' Kohana just raised her eyebrow and replied, 

'' I didn't even start to scream for help, you stalker.'' the moment she saw that he didn't yell like he always would, she realized that it was serious and shut her mouth.

'' whatever you are doing with Akito stop it.'' she let a small sigh out.

'' what makes you think I'm going to listen and do what you say?'' she questioned him, and he clenched his fist.

'' Tohru is getting worried and-'' Kohana stopped him from talking further, '' you can stop lying and tell me the real reason why you are here.'' 

'' you really are annoying. Whatever, you need to stop with this thing you and Akito have going on. You are only going to make my life harder and get yourself in danger.'' 

'' how am I making your life harder? And this thing that Akito and I have has nothing to do with you.''

'' like is said, Tohru is getting worried and wants me to-'' Kohana cut him off '' you are not the brightest person, are you? I know Tohru since middle school, and she would never try something like that. She may be worried, but she knows how stubborn I am. Kyo I don't know what game you are playing right now but stop it. I'm trying to help you with your curse, don't make it harder.''

'' you are really annoying. Just don't do something that could put you in danger, ok?'' 

'' you rascal, don't tell me you are in love with me.''