【❸】

Chapter 3

The play started, and the voice continues to talk.

"A long time ago lived a little girl. She and her older sister would sit on a riverbank. Her older sister would read a plain and boring book. She would make daisy chains."

Everyone saw Kohana and a classmate of her sitting on a bank. The bank was painted and looked like a riverbank. Kohana was wearing a black summer dress that looked the same as the one Alice wore. Kohana's classmate wore a pink summer dress where flowers were on.

" Today was not different than the other days. Her older sister was reading a plain book and Alice made daisy chains. However, she suddenly saw a white rabbit wearing a waistcoat and holding a pocket watch."

Kohana was looking at a classmate of her class and almost raised an eyebrow. She stopped making the daisy chain.

"Dear sister of mine, it seems like there is a rabbit wearing a waistcoat. May I run after it?" Kohana asked and looked at her classmate. Everyone sweatdropped. 'Why the hell is she talking like that!' Her classmate thought and looked at her.

" Rabbits don't wear waistcoats, but if you still want to run after it, go. Don't make your dress dirty or mother will get mad." Kohana's fake older sister said.

"With that Alice ra- walked after the white rabbit who wore a waistcoat. The rabbit made his way down a rabbit hole. Alice's curiosity got the best of her, and she also made her way down the rabbit hole."

Everyone saw Kohana walking slowly to the rabbit hole and looking at it bored. She rolled her eyes and made her way 'down'. -it was just a small slide.-

"Once she arrived at the end of the rabbit hole, she saw many doors and the white rabbit with the waistcoat running through one."

Kohana's classmate ran through the door, and it closed behind him. Kohana looked around the room and tried to open the doors, but they didn't open. She  made her way to a table. There was  a golden key. She tried to use it on every door, but not one opened. Then she moved a curtain a little, saw a little door. She used the key and opened the door.

"After Alice found the door she was looking for. She made her way back to the table and saw a glass bottle. Written on it was 'Drink me." He was interrupted by Kohana.

"Why should I drink it? Maybe it is Cyanid-" her classmate panicked and interrupted Kohana.

" Alice drank from the glass bottle without a second thought" Kohana looked at him with a raised eyebrow but sighed. She drank the blue water and took, in secret, the safety pins out of her dress. It looked like she was shrinking. The picture in the background changed and no one realized it because they were so focused on Kohana.

"Alice saw that she forgot the key on the table and tried to get it by jumping."

Kohana however, just stood still and waited for him to talk further. Everyone sweatdropped a little.

" When she looked under the table, she found a glass box where a small cake was inside. Written on it was 'eat me'."

Kohana was getting annoyed and didn't find it really smart to eat something you find. She also saw small children in the audience who probably would try it. She still ate a little of it and put the safety pins back on, again in secret. The time it looked like the dress was too small.