【13】

Chapter 13

in Yokohama got the new fast around. In a newspaper, takes most of the page.

' Car accident in the xxx street. Involved were a high school girl (17) and xxxxx (65). Known to the public is that one person is dead and the other in the hospital.'

Kohana read the newspaper and let a small sigh out. She was happy that she was still a minor, and they were not allowed to use her name. She felt sorry for the man who died. The injuries that she has are three broken rips, a bruised arm and her head cracked a little open. Her surgery lasted for 5 hours.

*With Akito*

she was inside a hospital room, with Tohru, and they were both talking. They were getting to know each other better. Somehow, their conversation leads to Kohana.

'' I visited her already. Yesterday, her family and I were on the way to her. The room was empty and everyone was in a panic. Five minutes later, Kohana walked in with a cup of coffee and asked us what was going on.'' Tohru smiled widely. Akito only sweatdropped.

'' you also should visit her.'' Akito looked down at her hands. She wanted to visit her first, but was too scared. The last time she saw Kohana was not a very good time. 

'' i- I'm not sure.'' Tohru looked at Akito and changed the subject. When she was finished and left Tohru's room, she saw two of Tohru's friends. They were all now in the waiting area, and Akito looked at the ground. They were talking and soon Arisa was hugging Akito. After that, she excused herself and made her way to Kureno. Saki waited until Arisa left and began to talk.

'' you still didn't visit Kohana.'' Akito looked at the ground. When Saki saw that Akito looked nervous, she smiled a little.

'' My sister forgives a person not very fast. She would ignore the person and never talk with them again... She talked all the time about you and how you were getting into trouble. After your fight, she came home crying because she knew what she did was wrong.'' Akito blushed in embarrassment. She didn't know that she was Kohana's sister.

'' However, Kohana forgives the people she loves in seconds, so please go to her.'' she finished and Akito nodded. On her way to Kohana, she was getting nervous. What would Kohana do? Punch her? Screaming maybe? No, Kohana never really raised her voice or choose violence.

She now stood in front of her hospital room and knocked on the door. A familiar voice let her open the door. When she opened the door, she saw Kohana holding a newspaper. She didn't care about the newspaper, what she cared about was that Kohana looked like a mummy.