【11】

Chapter 11

Kohana's life was now the same as before she met Akito. She would go to her classes and when they were over she would go to her clubroom. She hated to say it, but her life without Akito is pretty boring. The five months they spent together were amazing, and Kohana saw a side of Akito that no one saw -not that she knew about the fact-.  The last time she and Akito saw each other was a thing that she regretted. All this words that she let out to hurt Akito like she hurt everyone around her. She knew that Akito was not a good person, but that didn't mean that she should treat her like that. Her mother if she knew about it would be pretty disappointed.

''what are you thinking about?'' a familiar voice broke her from her thoughts. She only glared at the person before her. Kohana didn't hate Sakuta, but she also didn't like him, it was really complicated, like many things in her life.

'' I was thinking how it would look like if our universe destroyed itself? Maybe like a supernova?'' Sakuta sweatdropped a little.

'' noted not going to ask questions. Well, I need to ask another one.'' Kohana only raised her eyebrows and cleaned her coffee cup.

'' you remember my girlfriend, right? Black hair, cute butt and medium boobs.'' Kohana gave him an annoyed look that told him she would hit him if he didn't stop joking.

'' her birthday is in three days and I only got now her present. The only problem is it is a puzzle with 1000 pieces and I need your help to make it.'' he gave her puppy eyes, and she looked at him with disgust.

'' fine, but you own me one.'' he only nodded and tried to hug her. He got a slap.

*Later*

Kohana texted Saki that she wouldn't come home and would stay with Sakuta. One issue fixed and the next right behind it. Do you remember when Sakuta said a 1000-piece puzzle? Yeah, he forgot a few zeros because it was a 100.000-piece puzzle, and the worst was it was a picture of Sakuta and his girlfriend being all lovely. She almost puked when she saw that.

'' Sakuta now you own me two things.'' 

'' look not everyone can look pretty and be smart, well you are an exception.'' he gave her a flirty look, and she got her phone out.

'' who are you calling?'' he asked confused.

'' your girlfriend, I really don't understand what she sees in you.'' he only sweatdropped.

'' you are here to help me so that I keep having a girlfriend and not to make her break up with me.'' she only put her phone down and continued to puzzle. A few too many coffees later, both Sakuta and Kohana saw a little light coming out of the curtain. Kohana looked at her phone and her eyes widen, it was 07:23 AM.