【16】

Chapter 16

when Saki asked her if she wanted to help her and Arisa crashing Tohru's first date, she immediately said yes. 

'' Saki, I don't find any pandas.'' Saki patted her head.

''Kyon Kyon what is that for a place you picked!'' Arisa yelled at him. The twins were still looking for their favorite animal.

'' let go to the cats.'' everyone followed Tohru and inside she played with a few cats. She made a picture of her and a cat and send it to Akito.

She saw Saki with a black cat and also took a picture from her. It was sad that they all were growing up so fast. Next year she and Tohru would be leaving, but Tohru would only leave the city, she is leaving the whole country. When she told Saki about it, she was met with silence and a smile. Later, she found out that Saki asked Megumi to help her kidnap her. Her mother was in tears.

When they were finished and Tohru left for the toilet, Saki and Arisa talked with Kyo.

'' I also have something to say, Kyo. If you hurt Tohru in any way possible, then I'm going to find you an-'' her mouth was shut by Saki.

'' like Kohana said if you don't make Tohru happy then you are going to get it.'' 

'' also Kohana don't think that I forgot about you. You are moving to London and not taking me with you. Leaving me all alone and sad.'' Kohana only sweatdropped. Kyo looked shocked by the news.

'' yeah little sis and don't think we won't crash your first date with Akito.'' ok that was enough for one day for Kyo.

''HUHHHHHHH!!!!''  after he calmed down, Kohana explained everything and Kyo could only nod. As long, she was happy with Akito he couldn't really do anything about it. that was her decision, and he has Akito of his ass.

*Graduation day*

the graduation was fast over and Kohana needed to pack a few things from the clubroom, and then it was goodbye. She heard the door open and saw Akito there. They both had a matching dress and only that Kohana's was black and Akito's had a little more color.

''are you finished?'' Kohana nodded and looked at Akito.

'' it all started here. The first time I met you, you really hated me, didn't you.'' Akito blushed embarrassed.

'' don't bring that up! Let's remember the time with the small chickens. They are still living in the main house.'' Kohana chuckled and got the box.

'' is that everything?'' Kohana nodded and made her way out with Akito. Akito drove them to their coffee and tea date.

*Tohru and Kyo's last day*

everyone was there and saying their goodbyes to both Kyo and Tohru. Kohana was a holding a small bag with a present from Akito. Inside was a photo album that Akito made with the help of Kohana and two bento boxes for the train ride. Kohana could proudly say that no finger was inside.

When it was her turn, Tohru only cried more.

'' don't cry, we are going to see each other very often. Akito is already planning our visit.'' Kohana sweatdropped and Tohru laughed a little.

'' you are also leaving tomorrow, right?'' they both hugged each other for the last time before Tohru got on the train. She gave Kyo a look that said, 'watch over her, or you are dead.'

Kohana and Akito spend the night at Kohana's house because Mama Hanajima wanted to have a goodbye party. The first time Mama Hanajima saw Akito and found out that she and Kohana are together, she was over the moon. She cooked so much food that Kohana gave Tohru everything so that she didn't needed to cook for the former zodiacs.

The family took Akito in and loved her. She had her moments, but everyone found her nice enough. Megumi found it funny to tease her.

Later that night, when everyone went to sleep, both Kohana and Akito were lying on her both and talking about what they would do in London and how they would set up their rather big apartment.

-

The next chapter will be the last one!