60. 𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑

Juliette opens her eyes suddenly and looks around her, realising that she now has her sight more developed given that she was a hybrid before being transformed again

Juliette opens her eyes suddenly and looks around her, realising that she now has her sight more developed given that she was a hybrid before being transformed again. She sits on the hospital bed and analyses her surroundings. She lifts up her hand, realising that her skin is a bit more pale.

-Juliette... - The mentioned one looks at the owner of the voice, finding her husband.

She smiles and stands up from the hospital bed to start walking towards him slowly. Edward extends his hand to her and Juliette takes it, rubbing his arm at the same time that he rubs hers. Juliette's hand gets to his chest while Edward's gets to her cheek. She enjoys the caress that her husband leaves on her cheek, closing her eyes.

Juliette looks up and stares at her husband who has a smile on his face.

-Love, you're so beautiful. - She smiles enchanted by his words and closes her eyes, enjoying the caress that he leaves on her cheek.

Juliette smiles and takes Edward's hand to walk towards a full body mirror that's in the library. At the moment she's in front of it, she smiles, realising she has the same appearance as before but her hair has some silver-blonde strands.

-I know, I like it, too.

-I thought I'd never hear your voice again.

-Sweetie, I'll always be with you. By the way, you look incredible.

-You would say... we look incredible.

-Do you feel something different?

-I feel like something changed inside me. I don't know. Maybe I'm stronger than before and have more control over my gift.

Juliette looks at her husband through the mirror before turning around and facing him. The blonde girl takes his neck and hugs him. He lets out a groan of pain by feeling the amount of strength that his wife uses.

-Juliette... - The mentioned one opens her eyes, listening to her husband carefully.

-Confirmed, you have more strength than before.

-You're stronger than me right now. - Juliette stops hugging her husband slowly, letting him recover.

The married couple stays in front of each other smiling.

-Don't you break me. - He says mockingly, making his wife smile

Juliette takes his lower back to pull him closer to her with a smile on her face.

-I love you. - She whispers without looking away from him

-And I love you. - He replies fading his smile away, thinking that he'd never see her again

Juliette stands on her tiptoes to join her lips with her husband's, demonstrating how she's missed him given that she's been unconscious for a week. Mr. and Mrs Cullen keep kissing with a certain passion until she separates from him, remembering her children.