69. 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒔

Benjamin looks at the little Cullen Lombard Denalis with admiration after that little Jack showed him all his memories with his gift

Benjamin looks at the little Cullen Lombard Denalis with admiration after that little Jack showed him all his memories with his gift. Juliette and Edward look at their children smiling. Benjamin takes the little ones' hands carefully and moves them lightly, confusing the kids. He lets them see the soil he put on their hands until starting to move his hands, creating two tornadoes.

-Benjamin controls the elements. - Edward explains to his wife who watches the scene surprised

-And I that control myself very well. - The blonde girl says sarcastically, making her husband smile

Benjamin lets the tornado take flight while the children look at the sky fascinated. All the vampires get alert by hearing how the birds in between the trees fly. Juliette looks at the forest confused until two brunette women appear in front of them.

-Who are they? - Juliette asks feeling how her hands start letting out a white smoke

-Senna and Zafrina. - Edward explains - From the Amazonas.

The kids take their parents' hands while approaching the women who analyse the children with their look quickly. Juliette knew that in that moment, her beg was being heard even in the most hidden places of the world.

Meanwhile, in Seattle, there's a man that met Carlisle in a battlefield who would become the most unexpected witness.

-Shut up. - The immortal orders with disgust, still taking the man's neck that looks at him scared - I hated the first British invation and I hate the second one even more.

-Even The Beatles? Seriously, Garrett? - Emmett asks sarcastically while Rosalie takes his arm

-Carlisle needs you. - She explains, getting the immortal's attention

Garrett lets the man go whi starts sliding through the floor, trying to run away from the vampire.

-It sounds interesting, but I'll finish my dinner first. - Garrett says smiling before running towards the man who screams for help

He starts drinking the man's blood while Rosalie and Emmett look away but still hearing the screams of agony of the poor human.

Every single one of the witnesses were convinced. Everyone saw what really happened by little Jack's gift who made the witnesses fall in love with his peculiar eyes.

Carlisle manages to convince his Irish friends to take a flight to Forks, although Juliette thanked for their help. Their thirst for human blood complicated some things. The nomads the Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more less predictable, especially Peter who had faught with Jasper, they were both newborns.

-There are many red eyes here. - The Clearwater siblings say who are beside Juliette, anlysing the vampires

-They promised not to hunt near here. - Juliette explains having her arms crossed while looking at her children