[Chapter 11]

It was the final day of the school week, or you could call it, day three of Sunoo's popularity. He still couldn't walk down the halls without people staring at him, or asking him about the gesture. At least with the weekend coming up, he'd get to escape it all for two days. Unfortunately, he had to get through this day first.

He was currently on his way to his chemistry class, not thinking too much about what was ahead. He could only think about this morning's homeroom, where he had a rather strange conversation with Jake. 

"I reckon we should stop looking into the secret admirer. It's probably better to just accept the gesture, and move on."

"Why? We've just had a break through."

"Well if the person wants to stay anonymous, we should let them."

How come Jake, who had been so enthusiastic about finding out who his secret admirer was, all of sudden, doesn't want to know anymore? It was too drastic of a change to not mean anything. Sunoo was now majorly confused, and felt kind of betrayed. They were supposed to be in this together, but Jake had abandoned him.

"Ooh Sunoo!" The familiar squeal, was accompanied by a hand gripping his forearm. Sunoo was forced out of his thoughts, staring across at the blonde in front of him. "Are you going to the party tomorrow night?"

"I don't know anything about-"

"They'll invited you later, I'm sure of it." Jiwon interrupted, swinging her sparkly pink backpack over her shoulder. She unzipped the bag, reaching inside, digging for something as she spoke. "I need you to do me a favour. I'm band from attending Heeseung's party, because he doesn't like the drama. And as much as I'd like to spend the night spying outside the window, I'm actually double booked. Ugh where is it?"

Sunoo watched the girl grow frustrated, digging more aggressively through her bag. "I might not be invited though."

"Oh you will, trust me." Her eyes widened in confirmation, exaggerating the last portion of her statement. Her bright smile returned, as she pulled a clenched fist out of her bag. She reached her hand forward, flattening out her palm. It was a small, black item, that had an even smaller, shinny, oval overlay. "It's a camera. Put this somewhere on your body, and all I'll need you to do, is take a walk through the party every now and then."

He took the small item from Jiwon, from it's size, he could hold it between two fingers. He pressed down on the hard plastic, feeling how sturdy this little thing was. "This doesn't feel right, I don't want to record people."

"Oh please Sunoo! I need to cover this party on I've got the gossip. If you help me, I'll make finding your secret admirer my top priority. I'm not even lying, I'm so close to discovering who they are." She was begging at this point, Sunoo could see the desperation behind her eyes. 

He was too much of a pushover. "Okay, I'll do it."

"Thank you!" She gasped, wiping away fake tears. "Don't worry about returning the camera. I can get the footage through Bluetooth. I should go, have fun at the party!"

What the hell had he gotten himself into this time?

____

Sunoo was one of the last people into his chemistry class, due to getting sidetracked with Jiwon. He was about to head to his usual station, when he realized his seat had been taken up by some random girl. He let out a groan, knowing he had to find a new seat now. He really didn't want to ask some other person to share a station, because that could be very awkward, but it's not like he had another choice. 

He glanced around the room, scanning the empty stations for the least scary looking student. That's when his eyes fell on a short haired girl at the back of the room. He approached her shyly, holding back from speaking, as she was talking to the two boys at the station in front of her. One being a familiar red head, who may or may not, have given the boy a small heart attack.

"Yeah, it's true. She's going out with him tonight- Come sit!" Gaeul noticed Sunoo mid sentence, excitedly tapping the stool next to her. What a relief, he didn't even have to ask. He dropped his chemistry book onto the station, hoping up on the stool beside her. "You alright?"

"Yeah, you?"

"I'm more than alright, I've got such a cutie beside me." Gaeul cooed, and Sunoo couldn't hide the layer of blush spreading across his cheeks. "You should sit with me from now on, I don't have a chem partner."

"Sure, my seat kinda got stolen anyway." He chuckled, gripping onto the edge of his book to stop himself from fidgeting. He was still nervous talking to popular kids. 

"Are you free tomorrow night?" That sweet, honey like voice graced his ears once again. He really enjoyed listening to Heeseung speak, but didn't register what he said, since he assumed it wasn't meant for him.

"Sunoo?" Gaeul nudged him. 

He hummed a yes, as she pointed towards Heeseung. 

"Are you free tomorrow night?" He repeated.

It took a second, but Sunoo did manage to squeak out a reply. "I think so."

"You should come to my party then."

"Okay."

Heeseung gave a brief smile, turning back to his desk a moment later. 

Not only did Lee Heeseung just speak to him for the second time, but he also invited Sunoo to one of his parties. The parties that only popular kids get invited to, the parties that Sunoo used to dream of attending. This was getting out of hand; things were going too good for him. There had to be an end sometime. 

"Have you ever been to a party?" Gaeul asked, and Sunoo almost died from embarrassment. Did the popular kids really think he'd never been to a party? Like ever? 

"Yeah, I've been to a couple." His cousin was quite the party animal, throwing huge house parties every few weeks. So he'd been to those, and though he didn't necessarily enjoy them, they still counted. 

"Cool, wasn't sure if you had. Sunghoon told me you like to stay at home."

Sunoo rolled his eyes, of course Sunghoon had to make him sound like a dork. "I don't always stay at home."

"No, obviously not. We're actually quite alike. I heard you like getting tteokbokki in the middle of the night, we should go together sometime. Or we could have a picnic, I love picnic's, especially in summer..."

The girl went on, naming more things Sunoo liked to do. Offering for the two of them to do them together. It was almost creepy how much she knew about Sunoo, but when he thought more about it, there was only one way she could have known. It made him wonder, how much had Sunghoon actually told her about him?