4

After they ate, they went to stand up but Violet held out her bowl towards Gilbert and Norie

After they ate, they went to stand up but Violet held out her bowl towards Gilbert and Norie. Gilbert smiled and turned to his fiance next to him.

"I guess she wants seconds"he says.

"You want more?"she asks Violet.

Violet only nods her head and Norie grabbed the bowl with a smile.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Norie softly washed Violets hair with soap as she sat behind her and the girl sat in the tub, Violet just stared at the moon that was visible from the glass door that lead to the bathrooms patio.

"The water feels nice right?"Norie says.

Violet just nods her head in the dark room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"We'll be next door okay?"Gilbert says as him and Norie stand next to the bed Violet is going to sleep in.

"Just knock on the door if you need anything"Norie says as she tucked her in and turned off the oil lamp.

Violet just saluted them and turned to look at the ceiling, Norie smiles and then they walk out of the room, closing the door behind them.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Where did you find that poor girl Gilbert?"Norie asked as she reached into her drawers to grab her night gown.

Gilbert took off his shoes as he sat in their bed, Norie's back facing him as she took her hair down out of its clip, making her hair fall to her shoulders.

"I didn't, Dietfried did"

Norie froze as she slowly stopped in unbuttoning her shirt, she continues as she took it off and then goes to her skirts buttons.

"Never thought I'd hear from him, I haven't seen him in years"she says as she pulls her skirt down.

"Yeah..."Gilbert says as he just rubs his hands.

"He found her on an island, he tried asking her where she came from or if she remembers anything but...you know..."

Norie nods as she unclasps her bra and let's the straps fall off her her shoulders, Gilbert looks over at her. Her pale skin seemed soft under the moonlight. Her lordotic curve was a wonder to him, she was an enchanting woman.

The view was blocked when Norie put on the white silky nightgown, she turned to him as he shook his head to stop staring and continued.

"He used her as a tool, a weapon. You should've seen the way he treated her. Like she wasn't human"He says.

Norie stood in front of him with her arms wrapped around her, waiting for him to continue.

"Violet....she was taught to kill. That's all she knows Norie. If you were to tell her just kill she'll do it. And for some reason Dietfried didn't want nothing to do with her and threw her towards me. He wanted Violet to be my weapon but...I can't just do that go her. She's a kid"

She stared at her fiance with a frown, she unwrapped her arms around her and wrapped them around his neck and looked down at him. Norie felt him place his hands on the side of her thighs.

"Then treat her like one, you don't have to treat her like a weapon. Speak to her, teach her."Norie says.

Gilbert travels his hands up to her hips as he caressed them with his thumbs and nods softly.

"And I'll help you okay?"Norie says as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Gilbert nodded as he looked up at her, he wanted to do this and felt his resolve weaken in the presence of his beautiful woman and his weakness.

"Thank you"he says smiling lightly.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Violet stared at the ceiling, she couldn't sleep. For some reason she didn't feel as comfortable as she did when she was around Norie and Gilbert.

She looked around the room and then took off the blanket off her and sat up, her feet touched the cold floor and walked towards the door. Violet opened it and looked out the door, she turned to both sides of the hall and then walked out.

Violet closed the door behind her and then walked towards the adults room, she stands in front of the brown wooden door with the golden handle. She raises her hand and knocks.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Norie and Gilbert heard the soft knocking, she rubs her eyes as he unwraps his arm from her waist.

"Do you think that's her?"Norie whispers as Gilbert gets up and then walks to the door.

Norie sits up as the door opens and thernd then sees Violet standing their.

"Violet?"Gilbert says.

"What's wrong?"Norie asks softly.

Violet tried speaking but couldn't, she could try and explain but she couldn't. She just pointed to herself and shook her head.

"You can't sleep?"Norie says as she gets out of bed and invites the young girl inside.

Violet shook her head and Gilbert closes the door behind him, Norie pushed the strands of hair away from Violet's face and held her hands.

"That's okay, go lay down. We'll be here"Gilbert says.

Violet looks at him and just nodded her head, Norie smiles and then lays her down in their bed and placed the blanket over her. Gilbert grabs the chair from her vanity and sat down next to the bed.

"Gilbert?"Norie says.

"You sleep, I'll be okay"he says.

Norie smiles lightly and went forward and kissed his forehead as another goodnight and laid next to Violet.

After hours, Violet was already sleeping, she lightly grasped Norie's nightgown and Gilberts long sleeve pajama shirt. Norie slept facing Violet as Gilbert was still on the chair, resting forward, his head on the bed

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dear Norie,

Norie...

I've never heard of that name before. But it's pretty. I'm also happy that you seemed to have noticed me too. It's a struggle for me to bring up stuff to talk about, I don't want to be so simple as asking you what's your favorite color, your favorite foods or anything. But, I do want to ask. What's your favorite flower? The day I saw you you were watering the flowers and you had a smile on your face that made me believe that you have a favorite one.

Maybe when we meet face to face I'll buy you all your favorite flowers , I won't want to miss the chance to see your smile.

Sincerely, Gilbert.