14

21 year old Norie and Gilbert laughed as they ran up the stairs while he held her hand, they ran down the hall of his home towards his room

21 year old Norie and Gilbert laughed as they ran up the stairs while he held her hand, they ran down the hall of his home towards his room. He grabbed her and placed his lips on hers while bringing them to the bed, they yelped slightly when they fell against the mattress. But they laughed it off and Norie placed her hands behind his neck and connected their lips again.

Gilberts parents were out visiting family outside the country and won't be back until 2 days so they took the advantage, Gilbert caressed his thumb on her cheekbone enjoying the feeling of butterflies in his stomach. Norie breathed out a soft hum, she ran her fingers through his hair while bringing him closer to her.

"I really don't want a mini Gilbert running around"

The young adults flinched and Gilbert quickly got off of Norie and they sat up to see Dietfried standing at the door way.

"Get out!"Gilbert yelled as his cheeks were red while standing up and quickly slammed the door closed.

"Just a heads up, just because dad and mom are away doesn't mean the others of the house are too. Anyways, I'll be leaving, I don't want to hear you too. I rather pour acid in my ears" They heard Dietfried says behind the door and left.

Norie and Gilbert breathed out but she laughed out making him look at her in confusion as he leaned on the door.

"Why are you laughing?"

She looked at him and laughed out "just the way you reacted"

Norie stood up again and walked towards him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and says "now, do you want to finish up or do something else?"

Gilbert laughed and stood up straight wrapping his arms around her waist, connecting their lips again and went back to the bed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"He was in your office?"Claudia said as he and Norie were in his office.

"Yeah, it was unexpected. I haven't seen him in so long that it was kinda weird to just see him appear out of nowhere"She explained.

"Did he say anything to you?"

Norie rolled a pen on the desk with her finger back and forth as she says "He just said that he wanted to look after me..."

Claudia blinked and said "he can't just say that without having spoken to you for years, he can't force his way back into your life"