17

"Can I leave this request to you then?"Claudia spoke as Norie and Cattleya stood in his office

"Sure thing"

"That leaves us with..."he began and they looked back at the paper.

"Ctrigall's Menace base? That's one of our former enemies to the north"Norie spoke from behind him.

"Did we really get a ghostwriting request from there?"Cattleya asks.

"There's much demand for Dolls among garrisoned soldiers. And I have been publicizing CH Postal all over. But..."

"Is there a problem?"Norie asked.

"Civil war recently broke out over there. The radicals want to reignite the War, and the moderates want to keep things as they are. Right when they finally had peace again. I don't even know what to say."Claudia explained.

"I suppose some people can't live without war."

"Yeah...And the Menace base lies on the front lines of that civil war. I understand why they'd want to send a letter"

"It's to dangerous, especially to send a doll over"Norie spoke.

"It's unfortunate though, That soldier must've asked for a Doll because he had a message to send from the battlefield."Cattleya says.

"But I can't send one of our Dolls to a war zone."Claudia said.

Norie sighed and sat up from the desk, she turned to them as she put her coat on.

"I'll be heading out, Violet needs to rest and I need to clean around the house. I'll see you guys tomorrow"

"We'll see you"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Norie laid on her stomach in the living room in front of the fire place as Gilbert sat next to her while they read books they recommended to each other.

For some reason she looked away from the book as her hand rested on her the palm of her hand, her eyes landed on his face. The way his nose sloped perfectly, his eyes glistening from emerald to orange because of the fire, his blue hair that made her want to run her fingers through it.

Norie moved her body towards him, her body still in the lying on the stomach position as she rested her hands on his knee and placed her chin on top of them.

Gilbert placed his hand on her cheek and caressed her cheekbone softly, she sighed and leaned into his touch.

He continued to read as he heard her speak up.

"Gilbert?"

"Yeah?"

The book was taken from his hands and placed behind her, before he could say anything Norie grabbed his face in her hands and places a kiss on his lips.