9

"This is Violet, She'll be working as a trainee Auto Memoir Doll from today

"This is Violet, She'll be working as a trainee Auto Memoir Doll from today. Show her the ropes and the tricks of the trade."Claudia says to Cattleya, Iris and Erica.

"Me and Norie will be in our office, let us know if you need anything"

Norie turned to Violet and said "You'll do great, you know where to find me okay?"

"Yes Norie"the girl responded.

She smiled and walked out with Claudia, they walked down the hall and he broke the silence by asking "How have you been doing?"

Norie looked at him and responded "good...I guess. Still hating the empty feeling"

Claudia frowned and he smiled and began "hey um..."

She turned to him as he says "what if we go spend some time somewhere in town? I don't know what will do but maybe we can get around together"

"Obvious with Violet too"Claudia quickly added and rubbed the back of his neck.

Norie stared and she smiled lightly.

"I would love that, i'd like to show Violet the places me and Gilbert would go to when we were younger"

He smiled back and says "great, how about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"you look so beautiful!"Aunt Rene said as Norie walked down the stairs after she had put on the dress she had gotten her.

It was a off the shoulder white empire waist dress that had small elegant details, her hair was done in a low bun with her baby hairs out flowing freely which empathized her face.

"Thank you for the dress, I love it"Norie said.

"I'm glad you do, so our guest will start arriving in an hour and we have the food and snacks set up outside. Is there anything else you would like to add?"

"No everything already looks beautiful"Norie responded.

Aunt Rene smiled and grabbed some napkin cloths to place on the tables outside, and Norie took the chance to tell her about Gilbert.

"Hey Aunt Rene?"

"Yes?"

"So I invited a friend to the party"

Her aunt turned around and says "oh! Is it Gila?"

"Yes but not really, I just don't want you too give the bad eye."Norie says as she messed with a fake flower she grabbed from the table.