12

Claudia grabbed her waist and pulled her closer while Norie placed a hand on his chest, their lips brushed against each other

Claudia grabbed her waist and pulled her closer while Norie placed a hand on his chest, their lips brushed against each other. He grabbed her hand and his finger brushed against her ring making her pull back as Claudias lips finally pressed on hers.

He noticed and he backed up in his chair and says "Norie, I'm sorry. I don't..."

"No, no. It's okay..."Norie responded.

They sat there with red cheeks as they looked away from each other, Claudia pulled on his collar as Norie chugged on the little wine she had left in her glass. He looked at her as she messed with her engagement ring, Claudia sighed and ran his hands up and down his face.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow..."he whispered.

Norie looked at him as he stared back.

"Yeah...I'll walk you out"she responded.

Claudia and her stood up as he grabbed his coat and walked out of the kitchen, they froze when they saw Violet standing a couple feet away from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Violet-Why?"she cut Norie off.

"Why what?"she repeated.

Violet teared up as she says "that's what you and the Major use to do...why are you doing it with the Boss..."

Norie and Claudias eyes widened and she says "Violet, we didn't-We didn't kiss"

"But you were about too?"

"Violet don't get upset with her, I was the one who made the first move."Claudia spoke up.

"Maybe we should just call this a day yeah? Claud I'll see you tomorrow"Norie says.

He looked between them and turned to leave out the door, once it closed Norie turned to Violet who stared back.

She sighed and says "I promise you nothing happened"

"And if you're afraid that my love for Gilbert will disappear it won't, I love him with all my heart and that will never go away"Norie explained as she places her hands on her shoulders.

Violet stared back and looked down.

"Just wait for him Norie, he's coming back. You're going to get married. I know it..."the girl spoke as her tears pooled in her eyes.

Norie frowned as she teared up herself, she wrapped her arms around Violet and hugged her.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•