19

After an hour, they finally arrived to the train and they boarded on

After an hour, they finally arrived to the train and they boarded on. Norie was still thinking about Violet, if she had made it home safely or if she's still on the way.

She sat in a booth with Cattleya and Benedict, her elbow resting on the window as her hand held up her head.

"Why won't it move out?"Cattleya asked as she looked out the window.

"There was a fire nearby"Benedict spoke up as he read a book.

A plane passed by and the girl in the back seat looked over and her face dropped into one of shock when she saw the familiar black hair and Amber eyes by a window in the train.

"Norie! It's Violet!"

She jumped at Cattleyas sudden words, Norie sat up quickly and looked out the window to look at the plane and she saw the blonde hair.

Norie immediately ran out of the booth and started to make her way down the hall, as soon as she was going to reach the exit Violet came running in with her case.

"Violet!"

She quickly wrapped her arms around her and the girl hugged her back.

"What are you doing here? You're suppose to be heading back to Leidenschaftlich"Norie spoke.

"Where are you going?"Violet asked.

She pulled back and looked down at her as Cattleya says "Huh? To the peace treaty signing ceremony in Gardariki"

"I saw signs of explosions near by, I will accompany you"

Norie stared back at Violet who had a face of worry. She smiled sadly and says "No honey you have to go back home"

"But-Why are you here?"Violets voice was cut off.

They turned to look behind her and saw Dietfried with one of his soldiers besides him.

"I spotted her on my way back from my mission in Ctrigall"

"Ctrigall?"Dietfried repeated.

"I ran into the remnants of the Gardariki Army during that mission."Violet explained.

He gave her a stern look and says "did you really?"

"Yes"she responded.

Norie placed her hands on Violets shoulders and brought her closer to her side. Dietfried looked up at her and he breathed out.

"Give me the details"

The girl walked forward and Norie went to follow them but the soldier stopped her by sticking his arm out to the side.

"Wait, At least let me go with her-I can't let you Ms"the solider cut her off.

"Norie"

She looked at Violet who only nodded her head, to tell her she'll be okay. Norie stared back and hesitantly stood back.