11

"Are you sure you have everything?"Norie asks

"Yes Norie"Violet responded as she carried her type writer case in her hand.

"Do you want a little snack? A water?-I think she's fine"Claudia cut her off.

She sighed anxiously and fixed Violets hair while saying "you got this okay? Follow the map and be aware of everything. And don't talk to strangers if it's not in the classroom"

"Yes Norie"the girl responded.

Norie smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead and says "well then. Be careful"

"We'll see you"Claudia said after and Violet made her way out of the mansion.

Claudia looked at her and says "she'll be fine"

"Yeah she will"Norie said.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Aunt Rene, is this dress to much?"Norie says walking down the steps and into the kitchen where her aunt was drinking tea.

The dress had a long sleeve white button up shirt tucked into a dark tan long skirt with buttons going down the front with a belt buckle. Her aunt smiled and said "No it's perfect for a simple dinner"

Norie smiled back and says "I'm not sure why I'm so nervous, what if I say something I'm not suppose to say?"

Rene says "No you will be fine. What's worrying you?"

"I don't know, I feel like I need to make a good first impression"she responded as her aunt handed her the macarons to take.

"If Gilbert stuck around long enough with you, that's says enough about what your first impression is gonna be. You'll do great"Aunt Rene says.

Norie smiled and said "thanks, I'll go now. Don't want to be late. I'll see if I can bring any seconds home"

"If there's spaghetti, bring some"

She laughed and walked out the door.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Norie walked up the steps to Gilberts home, she stopped in front of the door and hesitantly grabbed the doors knocker and hit it against the wood. She stepped back and breathed out, she was rocking her heels back and forth. And that nervousness came stronger when she heard footsteps walking to the door.

But Norie kept herself relaxed since it might be Gilbert, once the door opened there she saw Dietfried. They stared as she quickly cleared her throat and says "Good evening Dietfried"