24

"I didn't know you went to her grave every month"

"Its the least I could do to pay my respects, she did a lot for me"Norie says.

They sat at the restaurant they first took Violet too, Norie poured her and everyone else water as the girl looked up at Claudia.

"Should we have told you?"

"No, no. I don't control Norie, neither you."Claudia responded.

"So you guys are going to the boat? Norie, I can go with you both"

She was about to speak but Violet cut her off "We'll be fine, you can eliminate your pity, concern and overprotectiveness of us"

"See? She'll be fine, and you're just jealous that Norie might be alone with Dietfried-You shut up and eat!"Claudia cut Benedict off.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Look there it is"

Violet looked at the boat that floated by the dock, Norie smiled at the memories coming back. She felt like Gilbert was going to be in there waiting for her.

"Dietfried said we can go ahead and go inside, he might be in there"she spoke.

Norie held Violets hand so she can step into the boat first, the girl walked on and then helped Norie after. They walked towards the door that led to the stairs that went down to the room.

She opened the door and their they saw Dietfried, he placed a box down on the table and looked at them.

"Hey"Norie spoke.

"Hey, thought you weren't going to make it"

"I just had a small unannounced meeting, Violet waited all day outside the door and when I was done she grabbed my hand and quickly walked us over here"

Dietfried looked at Violet who only stared back.

"So you really wanted to come here badly?"he asked.

Violet only looked but Dietfried turned to a book shelf and says "this is one of the books he was obsessed with, not sure if it was because of Norie or just out of interest"

He showed the book towards them and Norie smiled lightly as Dietfried handed it to her.

"The blooming tales of me and you?"Violet read off.

"Yeah, we use to come here when we could and read it at night"she says and flips through the pages.

"I figured you were here"

Norie looked up at Dietfried with a confused look and he only said "since you left a surprise of yours"

He walked to the mattress and pinched at something from in between the cracks and showed it to her, Norie quickly snatched the lace drawers from his hand with a red face as Violet looked in between them.