Let Me Down Slowly : 겁나니 (Scared)

Summary:

Jay's thinks his life is perfect..

Until he founds out he is pregnant..again

_★彡

"I'm gonna go take a bath", Jay announced, "I'm sore"

"Do you want me to help you?", Heeseung stood up abruptly from their small bed, ready to throw his phone away to help his very pregnant husband into a tub.

"No, thank you. I'll call if I need help"

Jay at eighteen thought his life was nearly perfect.

Sure he was nearing nineteen and he'd practically ran away from home over a year ago, but he'd gotten married in a courtroom to the love of his life, with his best friend and soulmate as his best man, always there to support him even if he'd told him that he was making a rash decision to leave his family.

Sure he'd left a bitter note to his father for never supporting his relationship, calling him stupid for falling for someone who couldn't take care of himself, let alone take care of him and an apology to his mother for not living up to her standards, on his bed, closets empty and no sign of life in his rooms, but he'd managed to get into university, and continue with online lessons during his pregnancy while Heeseung found a job, that wasn't paying a lot but enough to keep them both alive.

Sure he decided not to use the money that his parents had put in his account when they found out that he wouldn't be coming back, but they managed to find a small apartment that was just right for their little family until their dream of opening an entertainment company—Heeseung's dream mostly, but Jay was ready to support him—would come true.

Sure Jay would cry at night, missing his family, when he was sure that Heeseung was fast asleep, exhausted from work, but he always remembered that there was a little life he was carrying, counting on him.

His life was nearly perfect, and he felt it would be complete once he had his baby in his arms.

That hope was wiped out a few minutes after he had settled into the tub. He closed his eyes as he let the water sooth his tense muscles and his cramps ease. However soon enough his eyes opened comically as he felt a gush of warmth between his legs and the water that was once a shade of blue from the bath bomb he'd thrown in turned into a light pink that continued to get darker and spread to the rest of the water.

He swiped his hand down between his legs and lifted his shaky hand to gaze at the startling red that painted his fingers.

"Heeseung-hyung?!", he cried out, heart beating erratically.

His husband leapt into the room

"What's wrong?"

"I'm bleeding"

_★彡

Jay at thirty-five thought his life was nearly perfect.

Sure he'd run away from home when he was seventeen to marry a man he only realised later that he was never meant to be with but without that man he wouldn't have had Riki

Sure he had trouble before Riki's birth, having to take multiple trips to the hospital to stabilise his body to decrease the chances of losing the baby, and after, where he couldn't understand why he hated his own son but, their bond had grown immensely over the years after he had gotten help and they were inseparable til the present day.

Sure he'd suffered a miscarriage even after the doctors had assured him that his second pregnancy would be less difficult than his first, and he had to stay strong knowing that his best friend's son was born on the very same day that he lost his own, but he'd managed to build a good relationship with the little boy that made him think too much of his son who was peacefully resting somewhere else.