Let Me Down Slowly : All These Memories Painted In Pictures

Summary :

Sunoo stays over at his boyfriend's appa's house. Trouble, mischief and lots of cuddles ensue.

_★彡

Sunoo groaned loudly as he pushed open the bedroom door. He sighed out dramatically, immediately alerting Riki out of his focused state. The younger was gracelessly sprawled on his large bed, eyebrows knitted together in focus as he frantically pressed away on his phone.

He looked up for a second, a glint of pink sparkled in his eyes as their gazes met.

"I'm tired", the older announced as he unceremoniously slammed the door shut before he walked across the room to place his black kit bag onto Riki's desk chair.

Sunoo wanted nothing more than to sit down and receive as many cuddles and kisses he could get to distract him from the stress of the day however Riki was making it very difficult for him. His gaze drifted back onto the younger, and sadly, he was not surprised to see his attention back onto his phone.

"What are you even doing?", he whined, hands on his hips, tell tale signs of irritation rising in his chest, you see Sunoo loved attention and he felt the best kind was from his boyfriend who-not surprisingly-could have the attention span of a toddler.

"I'm playing a game", was the only answer he received. Well, he knew that, it was rather difficult not to with the loud smashing and crashing sounds he could hear coming from there but it was always good to confirm, especially if he needed to know if Riki was serious that he was going to ignore him for a while.

Sunoo rolled his eyes and dropped the bag that he had placed onto Riki's desk chair onto the floor. He wasn't going to entertain a distracted Riki, he frowned. He sighed out once more before he slowly began to remove the pointe shoes on his feet, he'd been in too much of a hurry to leave the studio that changing was the least of his concerns.

"Did you drive here?", Riki asked, his face still glued to his screen.

"No, mum dropped me off", he said as he winced at the angry red on his feet, "Eomma had to go out of town so mum took my car"

"Are you staying over?", he sounded way too hopeful for someone who'd been ignoring him a few minutes prior.

"I was planning to but since you're more interested in that game of yours instead of greeting me properly, maybe I'll just go home"

"Don't be like that baby", Riki whined, a disgustingly cute pout on his face, Sunoo stared at him unfazed, his heart stuttered at that single term-Riki didn't have to know-and no matter how many times he'd said it over the past four years, it still managed to get him flustered, "Come here"

"I don't wanna, my feet hurt", he pouted, if he were being honest with himself, he wasn't really upset with Riki.

The younger stood up and threw his phone somewhere on his bed before he stalked over to the older. Sunoo tried not to react too strongly but it proved difficult for him not to smile, especially when Riki knelt in front him, took a hold of both hands, rubbed his knuckles gently and rested them in his lap.

"Hi baby", Riki whispered with a little smile as he brought one of his hands and placed a gentle kiss onto it.

"Hi", a dopey smile adorned the older's face at the gesture.

"How was practice?"

"Exhausting", he frowned, "I thought it was hard enough to be Odette but it's equally as hard to be Odile", Sunoo's eyes strayed away from him as he thoroughly thought about his day.

"Madame Lisa's been grilling you?",

"Yes, she wants absolute perfection but every time I make a mistake it affects everyone else. I don't know why she chose me for the part", he sighed, "I stepped on Haruto's feet three times during our Pas de Deux. He said it was okay but I could see how frustrated he was with me", Sunoo took a breath, and stared as his soulmate listened to him attentively, "maybe I'm thinking too much but I just don't want to let everyone down"