Let Me Down Slowly: Don't Make Me Bad (Addicted To You)

Summary:

Something in the way that Jay has been acting is different,

Sunghoon notices, of course he does but it's still very unclear.

_★彡

Sunghoon scratched his bare chest as he blindly walked around his penthouse.

Where are you?

He'd checked all bathrooms, Riki's designated room for when he'd sleepover—sometimes Jay would sit in there when he missed him rather than to call the boy, and he'd merely tell Sunghoon something about being an overbearing parent when he'd ask—and Sangwon's room, he'd also checked the balcony until he heard an odd sound coming from the kitchen.

Sunghoon sighed in relief as he saw Jay sat down, the light from the open fridge illuminating over his figure

"Jay?", Sunghoon asked once he turned on the light. Jay froze, he was holding a tray of ice and by the looks of it, there was a cube of ice in his mouth, which Jay promptly spit on the floor, "what are you doing?"

"I..umm", Jay looked down at himself, in search of an answer. He looked cute as he sat cross legged in nothing but Sunghoon's pyjama top and his own underwear. It was unbuttoned, his soft tan skin peaking out.

Sunghoon chuckled as he walked to him and crouched down where he pat his soft black hair.

"I was wondering where you were when I didn't feel you beside me, I thought you poofed into space". This earned a light giggle from Jay, "Now I don't judge people's midnight snack cravings but ice? You okay?", Jay sighed.

"Yeah, I don't know, I needed something cold to chew on"

"Well alright, just be careful, might hurt your teeth, tell me when you're done", Jay surveyed himself and promptly gave up.

"Uh, yeah I think I'm done", Sunghoon took the tray from him and placed it back into the freezer before he lifted Jay up and placed him on the counter. He watched Sunghoon as he took a kitchen towel and wiped his hands thoroughly before he put it back and carried him out of the kitchen.

"Aren't you cold?", he feigned nonchalance yet Jay could hear the concern laced in his words. Jay shook his head as he watched Sunghoon switch the kitchen light off.

"Aren't you cold?", Jay countered with a smile as he pressed his cold finger against Sunghoon's chest. He earned a little hiss.

"Yeah now I am, we gotta warm your hands up"

Once Sunghoon reached his room he opened his blankets and got into bed, Jay still attached to him. Once Jay was comfortably sat on his lap he wrapped his hands around Jay's and rubbed them gently, hoping to generate some kind of heat.

_★彡

Jay had decided to drag Sunghoon and Sangwon with him grocery shopping, having wanted to cook them a nice meal and was not surprised to see Sunghoon's cupboards free of real food.

Sunghoon had been feeling particularly uneasy as soon as they entered the grocery store and he wasn't sure why but he felt a lot better when he took his place behind Jay, who had been pushing the trolley while Sangwon ran free to ask for whatever he thought was interesting.

Jay barely bat an eye when he felt Sunghoon's chest press against the back of his shoulders and wrapped his hands around his own.

It was awfully domestic, in Jay's perspective, seeing a few people stop to look at their cute display. Sunghoon didn't quite like that and he was glad he was masking his soulmate's scent with his own.