epilogue

Obsession is a funny thing isn't it?

Something as simple as a crush or admiration can stretch to such extreme lengths such as begging for a kiss or even feeding love potions to unsuspecting blonds.

Harry fell in love with Draco yet Draco never loved him back. Harry did everything to push away his feelings in fear that his feelings wouldn't be reciprocated.

They were just friends, maybe even best friends. Harry could only hope that this was a real life friends to lover story that he would happily live through.

Surprise, surprise. Draco didn't love him.

He faced rejection from the person he thought the world of. He could've changed the world just to see Draco smile or his eyes glimmer with happiness again. He never wanted anything bad to happen to him.

It was pure love.

Until, it turned into obsession.

He was obsessed with him. He knew everything about him, wanted to spend every second with Draco. He could've destroyed the world just to see his Draco smile.

His Draco.

Draco was a drug to which Harry was addicted to. He was intoxicated by his grey eyes, his blond hair and his magnificent features.

He wanted Draco to be by his side forever. To be his forever. To tell him that he loved him and cares for him just the way Harry does.

He was desperate even for a spoonful of love. He wanted that love from Draco.

As I said before, love is complicated.

Not all stories have happy endings. Neither does this one.

Hope you enjoyed!

Thank you for reading!!

<3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 // 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 🎉