Bestie!

🔥⚠!Tw: Vulgar language, mentions of past experiences, body shaming, verbally putting someone down, violence, sex, and jail mentions! ⚠ 🔥  

Working. In the new office across the street from my parent's house. I sighed and checked my watch. 6:00. Only thirty more minutes till I go home. This entire place was kinda rude to me. Everybody knew my family and everyone knew my mom was the neighborhood slut. I didn't care too much about it because my dad was great. He had a great job and he had an amazing kid (aka me). One young lady walked past my cubicle and whispered something to her friend. But I could tell that she was trying to piss me off with her sentence. '' Look at them, they look exactly like their mother,'' The lady gawked at her friend. I felt my hand ball up to a fist. Oh, she was going to get it. ''Yeah I know, but just a lot fatter,'' Her friend snickered. ''You shouldn't be talking, pig,'' I heard John say from his cubicle. The ladies growled under their breath. I snickered slightly. John Godfree. He was one of the managers in this shitty establishment. He and a handful of people didn't care about my background and I was grateful for that. ''It's not faulting they have such a horrible mother,'' The lady sipped her coffee. I closed my MacBook and turned to her. ''Listen, I know you have a shitty relationship with a fugitive but that doesn't mean to lash out at me,'' I started. The lady looked at me wide-eyed. Her friend covered her mouth. ''Like really it's real pathetic that you fell in love with such a guy, and you say I'm disgusting, take a look in a mirror for once,'' I scoffed packing up my briefcase. The lady had glossy eyes.

  I walked out of my cubicle. I blew the lady a kiss, then flipped her off. John smirked and laughed. I walked proudly out of the office. I checked my watch and saw it was 6:29. Perfect. When I opened the front door of the office doors the warm air blew in. It was starting to cool down because it was turning night. I strutted over to my black corvette and opened the door. ''Where do you think you're going, whore?"I heard the lady from inside. I sighed and placed down my briefcase. I slipped over my light coffee-colored blazer and sat it on the hood. I turned to her. Man, when I tell you her face was pleasuring to see, I wouldn't be lyin'. I cracked my knuckles. '́'Whatcha' want?'' I asked tilting my head. ''You should keep my boyfriends name out of you're mouth, because something might happen to you,'' She spat at me. I chuckled and leaned on the door of my car. '' You think it's so fucking funny, whore,'' She went close to my face. '' Nah, Nah, I just think it's funny how you fuckin' think I care to flyin' fucks about you stupid sex life,'' I wiped my nose then pointed at her. '' Like honestly, I'm glad I get to work with you because I want to make sure you never try to fuck with me again, sweetie buns,'' I whispered while grinning. 

 She scream and lashed out at me trying to grab my face. I caught her fuckin' arm and shoved her to the freaking hood of my car. She shouted and started to cry. '' Wow, you want to pick a fight at me but you won't even complete it?'' I  leaned down and gawked. She whimpered and moaned in pain. I sighed and let go of her. She crumpled to the ground. I rolled my eyes. I've dealt with a lot of people worst than her. This was honestly pathetic. I glanced down and softened my eyes. But I'm not gonna lie, I feel kinda bad for her. She has a broken home, her boyfriend is in and out of jail, and she comes from a broken home. Not saying my home is broken but her dad won't even try to help her with anything. Her mascara was running and leaving black streaks on her face from the tears she was shedding. I sighed as I was putting back on my blazer. I kneeled and took the handkerchief out of my pocket and started wiping the tears away (Also the mascara that was staining her face). She looked at me with such surprise it kinda was remarkable. ''There now you don't look like a hot mess,'' I said slipping my handkerchief back into my pocket. '' Now Jasmine,'' I said her name. '' I want you to respect yourself, dump your shitty ass boyfriend, and find someone who loves you that they want to marry you,'' I poked her left breast where her heart was.

 She nodded quickly afraid that I might hurt her again. I stood up and unlocked my car. '' Oh and also,'' I started and I met her face in the review mirror of my car. ''Start respecting me, because let you off with a bruise next time, it won't just be a bruise,'' I opened my car door and climbed in. She sat there looking at me with wide eyes. I shut my door and put my car in direction. I pressed on the gas a little and I drove off.