Tell me Everything

I tapped my index finger on the dark wooded table my arms were resting on. Jesus's head was laid on my paws just waiting for (Lovely). I finessed my wrist and looked at my watch and saw it was 6: 59. The tea was still warm and my patience was thin with (Lovely), but my patience was thin for certain things, and people. Then I heard footsteps up to my front door. Jesus rose to his feet. If it was (Lovely) they had the key to unlock my door. I heard keys jingle then I heard the twisting of the knob. It was (Lovely). Jesus started barking and scratching at the door. I got to my feet, then I heard the door open. Then I heard their laughter. I rounded the corner and saw Jesus on top of (Lovely) licking their face and nuzzling their face. They looked the same, but only small dark circles underneath their there eyes. Not big ones that seemed noticeable, but I could just tell. They were the same style they always loved, but something seemed different. Their aura was different. I was always able to tell if they were a good person because of their aura. But it wasn't a bad aura change for (Lovely). 

 It seemed more like they were more confident. About themselves, and everything else in their life. They got up and smiled at me. '' Well going to give me a hug, asshole?'' I opened my arms. They opened their mouth to say something but just scoffed and hugged me. '' I missed you, bestie'' I said muffled by nuzzling my face into their shoulder blade. "Me quoque asine,'' They remarked in Latin. I shoved inside the house. '' Now get inside you fucking bitch,'' I laughed. They laughed as well. They leaned down and slipped off their sneakers. Jesus sat in front of (Lovely) and he was holding their bandanna. '' Is that mine?'' They asked doing a slight baby voice. I leaned against the doorframe and chuckled a little. Jesus sat in front of them and barked once. (Lovely) picked it up and rubbed behind Jesus's ears. ''Thank you so much, you're like a little gentleman,'' They smooched Jesus's head. He sneezed and licked his nose. '' Ew, old man really?'' I faced palmed walking to the table. (Lovely) whispered something in his ear and kissed his cheek.

  I put (as many sugar cubes you like in your sugar) in my tea and took a sip, perfection. (Lovely) took their cup and placed ( as many sugar cubes they desired/  honey). '' So bestie where have you been these past couple of months?'' I asked pushing back my hair from my face. (Lovely) sipped their tea and sat on opposite sides of me. '' Well, it's a long story, but,'' They shot up a finger before I could even speak. '' I have something to address, do you believe in the supernatural?'' They asked fiddling with their cup a little. What a strange question. I mean yeah, there have been many sightings of fuckin' werewolves, vampires, demons, and hell even these shade things. ''Yes, of course, I believe in that shit,'' I chuckled covering my mouth a little. '' What would you say if I was one of them?'' They asked gripping their blouse. I tilted my head in confusion. Why the hell are they asking me these questions? I mean maybe they are since they've been gone for so long. But if they were something of the supernatural world wouldn't there be a few physical things?

  I looked closely at (Lovely). My eyes trailed up and down (Lovely) then my eyes widened. I saw a bite mark on the left side of their neck. I shot up pushing back my chair. Jesus's head shot up. '' You're a bloodsucker?'' I asked my voice fucking shaking like a leaf in a storm. '' Hey, they hate being called that, but yes I am a vampire,'' They said rubbing the mark of where the bite mark was. I felt my hands trembling and my head was going a mile a minute. Who bit them? Did their significant other do this? Who is their significant other? How did they get warped into all this? Why didn't they tell me anything about this? '' Tell me everything,''́ I said with shaky breaths. They looked surprised like they were expecting me to act a different way. I sat down back in my chair and grabbed their hands. '' (Lovely),'' I started. '' I'll tell you everything, but after that, I'm going to need your help with something because I might have an idea about this,'' They gripped my hands. I nodded and I released their hands. '' You have the floor,'' I smiled.

----

 '' And it's been a couple of weeks after the inversion, it's been rough but we're all getting better, we're making this a day at a time,'' (Lovely) finished. I sat there opened mouthed of all the things they told me. There was a pack around here!? And a clan of vamps?! AND her boyfriend was one of the clan members. They almost died. But luckily this Vincent fellow (their lover), was able to convince the '' king '' about changing them into a vamp! There were so many questions and I wanted answers but today didn't seem like the best time. Well, because they wanted to ask me something because it was 'crucial to the clan'. '' Did this man, John Godfree, ever hear of him?'' They asked taking the last sip from their cup. '' Yeah, I work for him,'' I scoffed and laughed a little. '' Well, turns out he has contacts to an unknown clan, and he's been able to help this queen or king to bring back a vampire that never should have existed,'' They growled a little. Jeez, that means they didn't like this person. '' This man is now in our clan hostage, I was sent here by William for you to introduce to the clan,'' They talked formally.

 Damn, I never heard them talk like that, I bet Vinnie boy likes that part about them. '' So what'll be like a spy for the clan?'' I asked rubbing my bottom lip. (Lovely) nodded and sat her cup to the side. '' Yeah, because John will be needed to be looked at very closely and followed to find out: who the fuck he's working for and why,'' They finished. I slammed my hands down on the table. '' I'm in,'' I grinned. (Lovely) seemed surprised. '' Oh c'mon bestie, this is a once time experience, and what's a better way than doing it for a friend,'' I laughed. (Lovely) made a pleasing face. '' Now, let's get to that clan of yours,'' I said grabbing my mocha-colored jacket, from the coat hanger. Jesus walked in with my shoes. I laughed and scratched his head. '' Let's bring him along,'' (Lovely) petted Jesus' head. I nodded. '' Yeah, he's been cooped in the backyard and house all day,'' I grabbed my car keys. '' Were using your car?'' (Lovely) asked. '' Yes, because I want us to look classy when we drive into your clan,'' I smiled. They punched my shoulder and laughed. I opened the front door. '' Vampires first, muggles last,'' I bowed for them. '' Why thank you, mortal,'' They played along and laughed. Jesus was hot on their heels. I laughed. I was glad to see my best friend, now I was going to see another side of them. How exciting!

 It's One in the FAWKING morning.

Oh well hoped you enjoyed it. Have a good morning/ night/ day BYE!!!!!!!!!!!