Euphoria

I walked out of the room where Adam and (Precious) were, and I met face to face with darlin'. '' Hey, darlin', '' I sighed leaning against the wall. ''So what's technically happening, all I know is that an old friend of mine smacked (Lovely), '' They resisted adjusting their jacket. '' Yeah, that happened I don't know all the details either, but that's all I really saw, '' I adjusted my hat. Darlin' sighed and pushed back their hair. '' Well shit guess both of us know nothing, '' they rubbed the back of their neck and chuckled. I moved my hat till my hat covered my face. '' You're right, '' I chuckled a little. I heard their footsteps walk toward me. They lifted my hat to expose my face. I felt a blush creep along my face. They made little distance with our faces. I felt their hands on my back. I felt my heart race. ''May I? ''They asked. I nodded. They leaned in and kissed me. I felt their hand under my chin and pulled my waist with their other hand. I grabbed their waist and pulled them in.

 They made a surprising noise but smiled in the kiss. I drew circles on their back and pulled them farther into the kiss. They broke the kiss and laid a kiss on my neck. A shiver ran up my spine.  ''Sorry did I go too far? '' They asked stopping mid-kiss. ''No, no you just caught me off guard, please continue, '' I whispered. They chuckled and kissed my neck. I cleared my throat trying to hide my whimper. Then they kissed my cheek. I felt them rub my jawline, and they went close to my ear. '' Let's continue somewhere else, shall we? '' They teased. I scoffed and looked away with blush painted on my face. Darlin' laughed and pulled away. They've been teasing me ever since, well, our first time. They leaned against the wall, and they were still laughing. I wanted to get back at them a little, but I didn't know how to, so I just went with my thoughts. I went close to them and pinned them against the wall. They looked at me and covered their mouth and laughed. 

 I flushed with blush and placed my face in the crook of their neck. They drew more circles on my back. I kissed their neck. ''May, I?'' I asked wrapping my arms around their waist. ''Of course, cupcake, '' They teased. I felt my face flush with blush. I kissed their neck more, and I sucked on it a little. They made a pleasing noise and grinned. I placed my knee between their legs. They laughed and grabbed my face. ''Not, here, we don't want someone walking on us, '' They ran their index finger down my lips. I sighed and pressed my forehead on their right shoulder. They were right, after all, I really didn't anyone walking in on us. They took off my hat and placed it on their head. I did a 'are you serious?' face. They laughed and pulled away from my grasp. ''Get your ass here, '' I said walking after them. They laughed and started to pick up their pace and ran out of the front door.

----

 I finally caught them after they had been running around my house. I brought (Precious) and Adam to my house, because they might have been in danger if they stayed. I swept darlin' off their feet. ''Damn it!'' They shouted after I caught them, and I took my hat back. ''Thank you darlin', '' I kissed them. They wrapped their legs around me. ''Don't think I'd just let you win, '' They said in the kiss. I felt them put pressure on my shoulders. I staggered a little but didn't fully fall over. They were able to escape my grasp then they pushed me over. I fell back on the fresh spring grass, that was just freshly grown. I sneezed because some grass got in my nose. I felt darlin' get on top of me and stare down at me. I felt their hands pin mine down. I chuckled a little and looked away from them. They grinned and made a strange face. ''Seems like the predator has lost to the bigger predator, '' They chuckled.

 I flushed with some blush. They leaned down and kissed me. I felt them intertwine their hand with mine. I kissed back and smiled. They pressed their body to mine and did a slight growl. I gripped their hand and matched their movements. They moved their body slowly up me, and I matched that movement. They pulled back and smiled down at me. ''I'm glad you got even more comfortable with me, '' They said gently. I smiled a little. ''Of course darlin' you make me feel complete, '' I leaned up and kissed their cheek.  ''And you're my mate after all, so I guess this was meant to be, '' They pushed my hair back a little. I smiled even more. ''Can I ask you something?'' They started. I raised my eyebrow. ''May you bite me?'' They asked letting go of my arms.

 I sat up and gulped. ''I do want to, but I'm afraid I might, I might hurt you, '' I pulled back on my jacket. ''You won't hurt me, I promise, I'll tell you the second if it hurts, '' They grabbed my hands. I gulped again and pressed my forehead to their forehead. ''Are you sure about this darlin'?'' I asked again. ''Yes, Sam Collins, I promise the moment I feel a bit of uncomfortableness, I will tell you at that moment, '' They promised. I gripped their hands and sighed. ''Alright, just relax, '' I reassured them. I kissed their neck and cursed a little. I pulled their body close and exhaled. Come on Sam you got this. I grazed my fangs over their neck. The smelt like pure euphoria. I bit softly down on the neck. I got hit with their taste of blood, and I gulped it down.

 They tasted so fuckin' good. I pulled them even closer till our bodies touched. They ruffled my hair and growled a little.  Their blood tasted so good, like pure, I really don't know what they tasted like, they just tasted so good. I felt them push my face farther into my neck. ''I love you, Sam, '' They whispered. I pulled away and kissed the spot where I bit. '' I love you two darlin', '' I kissed their cheek. They caressed my face and pulled me close. ''May I?'' They asked brushing their lips over mine. ''Yes, of course, darlin', '' I leaned in and kissed them. 

 Done.

HAH! I'll have my computer till the end of the school year, hehehehehe, anyway, have a wonderful day loves!!!!!!!!!!