Screaming

One pluck, another scream.

Two pluck another scream.

Third pluck my scream.

 I woke up with a staggering scream. I looked around and saw I was still where I and Precious were being tended to, I pressed my palm to my forehead. It's been about five hours since Precious was taken away. I cleaned some glass and blood before I took a nap, I gripped my hands and looked down at them... No nails. I still couldn't believe other people hadn't noticed that they were gone, I squeezed my hands. They were going to torture them, I bit my lip and closed my eyes. The mental image made me sick to my stomach. I glanced at the broken window. It was Monday. I had about ten days to plan an attack and an escape plan, but it seemed like something was wrong. I had a churn in my stomach. I felt like shit, what was happening to precious? Where were they, are they being tortured already? 

 I bit my thumb and squeezed my eyes shut. I can't leave them like this I have to help them, I need to go and find them. I need them. I heard a knock on the door. I jumped and opened my eyes. ''Adam?'' I heard Williams voice. The clan came here and so did the Shaw pack to try to see if the captures left anything behind. I gulped a little and tried to calm my breathing. ''Come in,'' I ran my fingers through my hair. I heard the doorknob twist and the door opening, I looked up and came face to face with William Solaire. He wore a gray suit and his face was calm. I bowed my head and kept my head down. 

 ''Adam, look at me,'' I heard William order, I glanced up. His face was calm, but it was filled with sympathy. I looked down back at the bed. I heard him pull up a chair. ''Adam, I want you to know you're not doing this alone,'' I heard William try to calm me. I squeezed my eyes shut and held back tears. I felt his presence in front of me. His presence wasn't terrifying, but it was a force to be reckoned with. There was an underlining a bit of safety underneath all that presence. I wanted to tell him everything, but I was afraid. He placed his hand on my head. I jolted a little but stayed quiet. ''There is nothing you need to fear young one, you are now part of the Solaire clan, you are now family,'' He stroked my head.

 ''(Lovely) will never see me as apart from the clan, '' I mumbled. Will sighed and still stroked my head. '' They will see that you've changed if you get them back, I promise,'' I could tell he was smiling. I looked at him. His face was calm but soft. He didn't have that resting bitch face. I smiled and could tell I was glossy-eyed. ''Come downstairs we're going to discuss the next move,'' He said standing up and walking to the door. ''K,'' I said as I draped my legs over the side of the bed. Will smiled and nodded then walked out. I got up and struggled to get my shoe on. 

---

 I walked downstairs and tried to walk into the living room. I peeked in and instantly saw the alpha of the Shaw pack. His brown eyes met eyes with me. I went back behind the wall and hid. '' Was that the vamp, Adam?'' I heard his voice. He sounded really grumpy, like a grumpy dog. Just think of that Adam. When I thought about it, I had to cover my mouth and try hard not to laugh. ''Yup that's him alright,'' I heard Squirt's voice. Then the next thing I knew I was looking at another pack member's face. I screamed and fell to the floor right in front of the doorway of the living room. Squirt started laughing. ''Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you there, Adam I believe,'' His voice was hyper. His gentle auburn-colored hair and his blue eyes really made him stick out. I think his name was Asher. 

 Squirt stood over me. ''You good, chief?'' They asked holding back a laugh. I growled a little and sat up. The pack alpha (aka David) stood there with his arms crossed. His skin was a gentle brown color with some scars. ''Why the hell, did you get called here?'' I asked. ''Because this is also a big problem for vampires, and werewolves,'' Asher started. ''Technically the whole world dumbass,'' I heard a New Yorker voice. I looked around and saw a short male (but not super short just a little short). His hair was black, and his eyes were a hazel color. Standing beside him was a tall person in a trench coat, sweater, and slacks. They're from D.U.M.P, I could just tell. They stared at me and walked toward me. I stood up and dusted off my butt. 

 They went close to my face. ''So you were the one,'' They whispered. I sighed and was waiting for a slap, a scream, or something in between. They pulled me into a hug. I was surprised by this action and so was everyone else in the room. '' I've seen what they have done to their clanmates, I'm so sorry,'' They mumbled. ''Many of Everwhisper's clanmates has been to the facility and been half-killed,'' They mumbled more. I hugged back. ''Well, shit seems like this is a bigger problem than we thought,'' Milo scratched his neck.

 DONE!
 I have to take a break for the whole summer, SORRY
I promise after the summer I will come back. I swear if this book blows up I will do a David book but an Au Involed. Anyhow LOVE YOU ALL BYE!!!!!!!!!