Caught again

Lamb's grip slowly loosened on my shirt.  I smiled in their neck. They tasted so sweet and so delightful. I got a grasp of their body. I swept them off their feet and held them bridal style. I laughed to myself. Oh, how they were talking so much now they were unconscious and in my arms. I heard the mutt barking and the sound of a car pulling in. Shit. I held Lamb in my arms and made my way upstairs. ''Kid, kid are you there?'' A male voice asked from the outside,  must be their guardian or someone important. I slid open the window in the upstairs bathroom. I went out onto the roof and peered down. About three to four cars were outside. One contained a familiar scent, I breathed it in. Vincent's scent. I licked my lips and laughed a little. How his blood and scent made me tingle. But he was now in the past.

 I glanced down at Lamb. Their hair was a little messy, probably because of our little fight downstairs. '' (Lamb)!'' I heard someone call their name. I glanced down and saw (Lovely) they were frantic, looking around and asking a fairly tall man to the right of them. I felt a hand around my neck. I looked down at them and smiled. Their eyes were slightly closed, but they had anger in their eyes.  I leaned down and laid a kiss on their forehead. '' Let me go,'' They mumbled. I kissed their neck.  ''Not happening, sheep'' I laughed. I felt a cooling stare. I grazed my eyes down and met eyes with Vinnie. His eyes pierced into me. I smiled and waved. '' I found him!'' He shouted over to Will. I groaned and jumped off the roof. 

 I picked up my pace and started to run. I heard some yelling. I knew they were going to try to catch up with me. But I had a slight idea. I was already in the woods, and I slowed my pace a little but not too much. I felt Lamb moving more and more. I laughed and stopped then sat down next to a tree. Lamb finally started to wake up. I sat a small distance away from them and waited for them to wake up.

 Y/N's POV

 I had a throbbing headache when I woke up. Then the person I saw instantly was Adam. I tried to move away from him, but he didn't move. He just sat there watching me. I tried to get to my feet, but my body felt so fatigued I just fell to the ground.  Adam sat there and watched me more. I sat there for a moment then he spoke. ''Are you done?'' He asked. I was about to say something but the next thing I knew he was on top of me. I struggled against him. '' Don't struggle, or I'll have to drain you as I did with, little one, '' He warned. I felt my blood boil and I slightly growled. He laughed and leaned down to me and laid a kiss on my cheek. ''You did that with (Lovely) too, huh?'' I spat. Adam kissed my other cheek. ''No, I never kissed them before, '' Adam admitted.

 I felt my cheeks flush. Wait, why do I feel like this? I shouldn't be blushing. ''With you, I feel like you understand what it's like to be pushed to the side, and disregarded also mocked at, '' Adam ran his hands down my body. My throat felt closed up, and I couldn't even comprehend what I was listening to. ''Don't you feel maybe a little lonely without (Lovely), don't you feel like your nothing without them?'' Adam asked grabbing my hand. I felt my eyes burn with tears. I looked away from him. ''And, did you ever feel like nobody was ever there to hear you cry, to hear you yell for help, didn't you just feel, alone?'' He asked quietly in my ear. I felt tears stream down my face. ''Shut up!'' I shouted with tears falling even more. Adam stared down at me and laid a kiss on my forehead. I wanted to straggle him I wanted to, too.

 I wanted him to just stop telling me the truth. I sobbed into his chest and gripped his shirt. In the mix of my crying, I said ' I hate you ', and 'Why do you make me feel this way '. Adam laid more kisses on my face. Then he laid a kiss on my lips. My breath was uneven, and I gripped his shirt even more. I whimpered in the kiss. In our kissing, I felt little love bites and sucking of my blood.  I heard him curse a little in our kissing. I felt his hands explore me and grab me. He gripped my ass. I only had thin pajama pants and a shirt on. They were pretty loose as well. He slipped his hands up my shirt and left his hands on my stomach.

 His hands were pretty warm against my skin, I thought they were going to be freezing against my skin. He parted our lips and trailed his teeth to my neck. I felt his breath on my neck and I shivered. '' I need to have more of your blood, '' He whispered. He must have still felt fatigued after running for a while, plus he was finally alive again.  I gripped his shoulders and whispered. '' You have permission, ''. He kissed my neck. 

''Thank you, precious, '' He whispered in my ear.

  I felt a wave of pleasure when his fangs impacted my skin. I gripped his shoulder and squeezed. He made pleasureful noises when he drank my blood. He un-bite me he laughed a little. I was expecting him to say that he was just using me, but he kissed my cheek. '' I've never tasted something that good, it seems like trust does pay off, thank you again precious, ''  Adam stroked my face. I felt my heart squeeze. For the first time in a long time, I finally felt happy. I felt tears stream down my face. Adam raised his eyebrow. ''Why are you crying, did it hurt? '' He asked anxiously. I shook my head and grabbed his head and placed our foreheads together. '' Oh, happy tears?'' He realized. I laughed a little wiping my tears away. He kissed me again. We kissed for a while then I broke the kiss. 

'' How are we going to explain this to the others?'' I asked frantically. Adam stroked my head. '' You let me worry about that, okay doll?'' He asked. I pouted. He laughed and kissed my forehead. ''They'll be here any minute now, so just sit tight, and they'll take me back, and then I'll explain the situation, '' He ran his fingers through my hair. '' But the person or queen and even maybe a king who brought you back, how are they going to react?'' I asked trying to look out for his safety. He laughed and kissed my head. ''Don't worry about them, they are unimportant, '' He bopped my nose. I heard a car driving up. ''Just reject me and pretend like you've been trying to get away from me, '' He whispered in my ear. 

 Adam stood up and so did I. I saw headlights approaching. He grabbed my waist and tugged me. Then I played along. I screamed and elbowed him in the stomach. He groaned but still had a soft but hard grip on me. Three cars stopped about 10 feet away from us. Adam twirled me around trying to get a hold of me. '' (Lovely) Help!'' I screamed. Adam whispered. '' You're good, ''. (Lovely) ran out of the car and ran over to me. Vincent was right beside Adam and grabbed him from the back of the neck.  Adam growled and threw me to the side. (Lovely) caught me and held me. ''Are you okay?'' They asked checking my face. I nodded. Adam put Vincent up against a tree and uppercut his stomach. Vincent growled and kicked him back. Sam got a hold of Adam's arms.

 Adam tussled with Sam for a bit until finally sitting still. He was dripping with sweat. Will walked out of one of the cars and walked over to me. '' Are you alright?'' He asked checking my face then glanced down at my neck and saw the bite marks. He turned his attention to Adam. Adam's hair was all messy, and he had a smile painted on his face. '' What should we do with him, Will?'' Alexis asked Will appearing out of nowhere. '' We still need information, we'll keep him alive, but he will be under 24/7 eyes, '' Will informed everyone. ''Kid!'' I heard my dad. My dad ran over to me. He looked a little better than when I saw him three months ago. ''You okay kid?'' He asked anxiously.

 Jesus ran over to me and licked me. ''Yeah, I'm okay, '' I pulled Jesus close. ''Load the fucking psycho in the back, '' My dad told Sam. Sam nodded and tugged Adam along. ''Come on, kid, '' My dad helped me up and draped his jacket over my shoulders. '' I'm glad he didn't kill you, '' (Lovely) pulled me close and whispered. I walked near the car Adam was in. I made eye contact with him and he smiled. I smiled back but secretly.

Done - FUCK, This is actually turning out better than I expected. Anyway, hope you guys have a good day. Love you guys