Please Just Listen!

(Lovely) was patching me up, because even though Adam didn't hurt me too bad, he still slammed me into the wall and dug his nails into my arms. I was silent but (Lovely) was rambling on about why we should just kill Adam. '' Plus, he's a sadistic bastard who likes to torture innocent people, and he's such a cunt, '' They spat. They had a reason to hate him, because of the torture that he put them through, but he's changed from what he was described as. '' (Lovely) Can I be straight with you?'' I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. '' Sure, '' they finished wrapping up my arm. '' I feel like Adam has changed, '' I started. ''No, he hasn't he's still the egotistical, blood obsessed, cunt, '' they spat. I sighed and restarted my sentence. '' You haven't talked with him in a while, so I don't why you're being like this, '' I pushed back my hair. They slammed their hands down on the table next to me. I jumped a little. ''He tried to kill you, and he tried to kill me, '' They whispered.

  I stayed quiet for a moment and tried to remember back to when we were fighting. I was the main one who started the fight, I did beat him up a little when he was in chains (I still didn't get my answer on how he got out). '' I started a fight, and he deserved to fend for himself, but he couldn't, so he got his revenge for what I did, '' I fumbled with my hands. (Lovely) had a furious look in their eyes. '' But, you still tell me he's changed?'' (Lovely) dug their nails into the table. '' Yes, because he didn't try to kill me, he was just starving, '' I tried to explain. '' That's what he wants you to believe!'' They shouted. '' Didn't you think I was a bad person at first?'' I interrupted them. They shut up. ''Didn't I bully you, didn't I use to make you feel like shit?'' I asked them. They bit their inner cheek. ''But you still forgave me and befriended me, '' I reminded them.  They gripped the sweater sleeves that I gifted them a couple of Christmas ago. I stood up and turned so that they only saw my back.  

 ''People can change (Lovely) you just have to see it, '' I resided what they said to me a long time ago. They sat still and sighed. I walked away from them and opened the door and left. 

---

 I brushed back my hair with my hands. I was in a random park. When I left (Lovely) I got in my car with Jesus and drove off. Jesus laid his head on my lap and whined. He missed (Lovely). I leaned my head back and looked up at the star full sky. I felt tears burn in the back of my eyes. I felt like I made a bad mistake for snapping at them. Or maybe that's exactly what they needed to hear. I heard my phone buzz beside me. Jesus raised his head. I groaned and picked up my phone. ''Hello?''. ''Lovely's inside Adam's cell and trying to kill him!'' I heard Vincent's voice over my buzzing in my ears. I got up and ran to my car. Jesus tumbled after me. I ran to my car door. ''Make sure they don't do anything stupid!'' I scrambled for my words. ''Okay please get here soon, I can't calm them down, '' Vincent hung up. Please, please no!

---

 I sat in my jail cell then I heard the door open. I opened my eyes and looked down. It was (Lovely). I closed my eyes, they were probably here to mock me. Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I opened my eyes with a shock. (Lovely) kicked me. I pushed them away. '' What's wrong Adam, isn't this what you wanted to get a rise out of me, to make my best friend turn their back on me?'' They chuckled a little. I got up and backed up. ''What the hell are you talking about?'' I asked trying to maintain distance, but they still got close. '' Oh ho, trying to play innocent, let's see how long that lasts, '' They ran at me. Shit.  I moved out the way and called out. ''Vincent come get your, '' I got caught off by them grabbing my neck and throwing me to a wall.  I felt my back kinda crack a little. I fell to the floor with a thud.

 I groaned in pain, then I felt them kick me to the other wall which was six feet from where I was laying. '' Please, I'm not trying to kill you or precious, '' I tried to get up. They stepped on my back and dug their heel into my back. 

I'm not going to lie, I did enjoy the pain but what the fuck did I do today?!

 ''Oh, you made up a name for them too, huh?'' They laughed but anyone in a thirty-mile rate could tell they were pissed.  '' Yes, because I, '' I bit my tongue. ''SO you are using them?'' They slammed their heel right into my back. ''No, I care about them, I'' I scrambled. '' I think I've fallen for them, '' I whispered. (Lovely) eyes narrowed, and they became even more furious. They kicked me about two feet away from them. '' Lair, Lair, lair, you're going to use them as you did with me!'' They shouted shaking their head. I gripped the side of my stomach where they kicked me. I staggered up and backed up. '' I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm not even fighting against you, '' I reminded them. They punched my stomach and clocked me straight in my jaw.  ''That's because you're trying to wait until I'm exhausted, but guess what I'm a vampire now, '' They grabbed my hair.

 I felt my eyes widen. ''That's why you're so strong now, '' I murmured then they uppercut my stomach. I felt a shot of tears in my eyes. I threw up blood. I heard the jail cell open and screaming. My ears started to buzz. I felt my body numb then I realized that Precious was on the floor next to me, grabbing their stomach. I glanced up and saw (Lovely)'s face was shocked.  Precious crawled over to me and stroked my head, still gripping their stomach. I felt my head numb, and then I went unconscious.

Done! 

A bit of angst for you! Anyhow, hoped you all enjoyed having a wonderful day!!!