Beware

Precious was on the chair next to me, asleep.  I sat up and slung my legs over the side of the bed. I picked up Precious and laid them down on the bed I was lying on. I kissed their forehead. Probably Sam and his mate were outside chilling. It was dusk after all. I found my shoes underneath the bed. I sat down on the bed and untied them and slipped them on. I still have that memory fresh in my mind, of (Lovely) being so mad that they hit Precious. I tied my shoelaces and tapped my toe on the floor. I walked to the door and opened it a little. I waited for Precious to wake up, but all I heard was the ticking of the grandfather clock in the hallway. I opened the door fully and closed it behind me. 

 I walked down the halls and tried to find the stairs. 

 After about what felt like a century, I found the stairs and walked down them. I walked into the kitchen to see what I think was Sam's mate. They were wearing a black jacket, with a white tee, and blue jeans. They met my eyes and leaned onto the island. ''So you're the famous Adam, huh?'' They grinned at me. ''Yeah, you must be 'Tank' or is that just what the Shaw pack calls you?'' I asked to meet them on the island. I jumped up on the island. ''Yeah, a lot of people call me that, I don't mind it, but my real name is (First name) (Middle name) (Last name), '' They went to the fridge. I looked down and up at their body. ''Don't you have ears and tail?'' I asked. They stopped and peered out of the fridge, with a raised eyebrow. ''Aren't you a werewolf?'' I asked. They snorted.

 ''Yes, aren't you a vampire don't you sparkle?'' They asked. ''Hey, hey don't you bring that Twilight bullshit in this, alright?'' I groaned. They laughed and closed the door and had orange juice. ''Yes I do, but I only show them around my pack members, and my mate, '' They pulled out a glass. Huh, I never thought they showed it around their pack members. I mean they have to have a good connection if they have to work as a team. They placed down the cup and poured the orange juice into the cup and opened the fridge and placed the carton back. They took a sip from the cup. I felt a headache coming on. I pressed my temples and rubbed them. (Darlin') placed down the cup and looked at me.

 '' Why'd you do it?'' They asked. I opened one eye and looked at them. I sighed, I knew what they were talking about. '' Listen, squirt, '' I started. ''What?'' They asked laughing. '' What that was the only nickname I could think of, anyhow, '' I started back up. They rubbed their nose. '' I did it because I was blind by my ambition, and I was a kind of an asshole, '' I sighed trying to stay calm. Squirt leaned on the island more. I grabbed my ankles and sighed. '' I never thought at that moment I was seriously hurting someone, but honestly, I do feel kinda bad about that, because they weren't mine, '' I rubbed the back of my neck. Squirt laughed a little. '' Yeah, that was kind of a duchy move on your part, '' They pushed back their hair. I chuckled a little and I heard footsteps. I and Squirt looked over and saw Sam walk in. 

 ''Seems like your holdn' up just fine, '' Sam patted my shoulders. ''Yeah, I'm lasting, '' I laughed. Sam stood next to Squirt and placed his arm over their shoulders and took a sip of the orange juice. ''Well I guess you were getting a mate soon enough, '' I joked. Sam choked on the orange juice. Squirt laughed while they covered their mouth. Sam coughed and wiped underneath his lip and pointed at me. ''Don't you start you ass, '' He coughed again. I laughed and slapped my knee. I heard something crash upstairs. I felt my blood cool, and my face harden. ''What?'' Squirt asked. Sam was also quiet and listening. I could tell because he was looking at the stairs. Then something broke the silence. A scream. '' F/N?'' Squirt yelled. I jumped off the island and ran up the stairs.

 ''Precious, hold on Precious, I'm coming!'' I shouted. I ran into the wall going up. My footsteps filled the halls, along with screams. ''ADAM, SAM, (DARLIN'), '' I heard them call out for help. I ran into another wall before getting to the door. I tried to open it but it was blocked. I rammed myself into the door trying to get it open. I banged on the door. I heard crashes and even more screams, but they were in pain. ''Move!'' I heard Squirt say. I moved out the way. Sam moved as well. They ran back a little and ran into the door, busting it open. I ran in and smelt what was inside.

 Blood, and sweat. The window was broken. Sam walked in and gulped. ''Look, '' Squirt said pointing at a piece of paper on the wall being held by a pin. I walked over to it and read it out loud.

  ᏍᏋᎯᏒ ᎯᏍᎯᎷ: ᎮႱᏋᎯᎴᏋ ᎯᎿᎿᏋႶᏍ ᎿᏲᏋ ᏟႱᎯႶ ᎷᏋᏋᎿᎥႶⳒ ႶᏋ೫Ꮏ ᏇᏋᏋᏥ ᏫႶ ᎿᏲᏪᏒᎴᏍᎯᎽ ႶᎥⳒᏲᎿ ᏪႶႱᏋᎴᎴ ᎽᏫᏪ ႶᏋᏉᏋᏒ ᏇᎯႶᎿ ᎿᏫ ᎴᏋᏋ 'ᎿᏲᏋᎷ' ᎯⳒᎯᎥႶ. ᎽᏫᏪᏒ ᏟᏲᏫᎥᏟᏋ. 

೯ᏒᏫᎷ

 ᎽᏫᏪᏒ ᏍᏋᎯᏒ ᎤᏪᏋᏋႶ

 ''What does it say?'' Squirt asks. I gripped the piece of paper and mumbled. ''I need to attend a clan meeting next week, if I don't, they'll probably kill them, '' I choked on my words.  ''But it's an obvious trap!'' Squirt said. ''Yeah, but if we don't, they'll die, '' Sam squeezed his hands together. ''When we're a 'we'?'' I asked ripping the paper off the pin. ''When you decided to be back in the clan, '' Sam pointed at me. I bit my tongue. He was right. I did agree to that. ''We need to inform, William, '' Sam said pulling out his phone. I slammed my fist against the wall. Damn it. 

  Done HAHAHAHA!

 I feel empowered Lol

Anyway, Love all of you bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!