I care for you

I stood there shocked when I saw what I had done. (Precious) was on the floor next to Adam gripping their stomach. I punched them, I really punched them. I felt my blood boil and walked over to Adam's unconscious body. ''You fucking bitch!'' I shouted, kicking what I thought was Adam. But I kicked (Precious)'s arm. I heard a crack. I felt the color leave my face. They gripped their arm and rubbed it. ''Lovely!̈́'' I heard Vincent shout at me. I was so angry that I didn't even think about what I did next. ''You fucking traitor!'' I grabbed (Precious)'s neck and slammed them down to the floor. They screamed but they threw me over their shoulder. I jumped on their back and tried to choke them. I felt tears stream down my face, then I felt arms around my waist. Vincent pulled me back and tried to contain me. (Precious) stumbled to the floor and placed their body in front of Adam.

 ''YOU TRAITOR!'' I screamed. A big boom of thunder came from the outside. (Precious) sighed but said nothing. They had just checked up on Adam. I felt more tears burn down my face. '' Do you know what shit he's done to me, I will never forgive him for what shit he's put me through!'' I screamed at them. They didn't flinch only brushed Adam's hair out of his face. More thunder rumbled in the background. ''Please, Lovely, people can change, '' Vincent started. ''I don't care he's never should have been brought back!'́'́ I spat. Vincent held my waist tight and dug his face into my shoulder. Sam ran into the cell and instantly asked. ''Did anyone get hurt?''. ''(Precious) and Adam got hurt, could you take them out and go heal them up?'' asked Vincent. 

 I still felt tears burn and stream down my face. ''Answer me one thing, (Precious), '' I shouted. Their face was covered with their hair and their eyes were barely noticeable. ''Why did you betray me?'' I asked more tears leaking out of my eyes. They stayed silent and faced Sam. ''Could you help me carry Adam?'' They asked Sam. They totally ignored me. I pushed Vincent away. Vincent stumbled a little but caught himself. ''Alright that's enough (Lovely)'' Sam started, but I pushed past him. I grabbed (Precious)'s neck and slammed them to the wall. They made no noise, they just stood there limp. ''Answer me!'' I shouted in frustration. ''(Lovely), that is more than enough!̈́'' Vincent told me. ''Leave me alone, you fucking two-faced cunt, '' (Precious) spat. I felt my blood cool and my face drop.

 Their face was full of disgust and anger. '' I thought you'd understand because not once did he attacks you, and you still proceed to hurt him, you're the one who's been a pain in my ass, ''They remarked. ''I thought I needed you but turns out you're the last thing I need in my life, '' They gripped my wrist. My hand slipped from their neck. I was trying to help them. They smacked me. Vincent gawked and Sam gulped. I pressed my palm to my face. '' Don't ever touch me again, '' They spat. They walked past me and went to Sam. ''Could you help me?'' They asked. Sam nodded and picked up Adam. (Precious) walked over to Vincent. ''I'm sorry" They both said at the same time. (Precious) and Vincent shared an awkward laugh. I rubbed where they hit me.  They walked past me and out of the jail cell. 

 ---

 I woke up with a headache that would make anyone wake up pissed. I placed my palm on my forehead. ''How you feelin' ''I heard the rather thick country accent. It was Sam. ''Hey Sam, it's been a while, '' I said groggily. Sam chuckled a little. ''Yeah, how do you feel?'' He asked me. '' I feel like shit, '' I laughed out loud. Sam clicked his tongue. '' Headache?'' He asked pressing a hand on my head. ''Yeah, a splitting one too, '' I pushed his hand away a little. ''Yeah, that's what happens if you fall and hit your head, '' He sighed a bit then walked to the bed next to me. ''How are you, (Precious)?'' He asked. I sat up and frantically looked over. Precious's wrist was in a brace. ''I'm fine, just a little tired, '' They smiled at Sam. A migraine ̀struck me and I laid back down on the bed. I covered my eyes with my hand. I felt a hand on my forehead. I removed a bit of my hand to see who laid a hand on my forehead.  It was Precious. ''I'll leave you two alone to talk, '' Sam whispered in Precious's ear. Precious shooed him.

 Sam chuckled and closed the door behind him. Precious leaned down and laid a kiss on my forehead. I grabbed their neck and pulled them down and kissed them. They rubbed my jawline and pulled me in farther into the kiss. I ran my hands down to their hips. I felt them flinch. I pulled back. '' Are you alright?'' I asked running my fingers through their hair. ''No, no I'm fine, '' Their voice shook. ''Precious, please tell me, let me lift that weight off you, '' I reassured them. They shook their head and looked away. I pulled their face to face me. They had a scared expression. I pulled them close from their neck. ''Please tell me these things, I care about you precious, '' I whispered. They hesitated a little but then told me. '' I have scars on my waist and my hips from an accident that happened a long time ago, '' They murmured a bit. 

  ''Are the scars sensitive? '' I asked slowly running my hands down to their hips. They nodded and gasped. I slipped my hands underneath their shirt. I felt the scars it added texture on their skin. It was soft then rough (it was a perfect balance). I sat up and pulled them down and made them sit on the bed. I kissed their neck. I smelt their blood through their skin, I wanted to bite. I licked their neck having a small taste. ''Fuck, '' I cursed underneath my breath. ''Precious, '' I started. ''Yes?'' They asked gripping my shoulders (I was still rubbing their scars). ''Can I trust you not to betray my heart, and with this kiss and bite, do you promise never to fall in love with someone else?'' I asked tempting myself from teasing their neck. ''Yes I promise Adam, '' They breathed. I ran my fangs over their neck then bit down.

 They gasped and gripped my shoulders. Their blood tasted like pure euphoria. It was thick like honey, but it tasted ten times better than pure concentrated honey. So sweet and fresh. I removed my fangs from their neck. Then I locked in a kiss. They melted into the kiss. ''Thank you, doll, ''I said in the kiss. They tried to say something, but I cut them off with a kiss. The kiss lasted for a moment then a migraine came out of nowhere. I slightly shouted and squished my face into their shoulder. They laughed a little and stroked my head.

'' I love you Adam, '' I heard them say. I smiled and kissed their neck. '' I love you too, precious, '' I remarked. 

 DONE AUGH!
This took me so long and plus I'm doing this in my last period hehehe.

Anyhow, Have a wonderful day y'all