About to get Violent

'' This man that was holding in here's place, is very dangerous,'' Sam said pointing at the door to the far left. I crossed my arms. '' Definition of dangerousness?'' I asked Sam. '' He was able to kill a queen with his own bare hands,'' Vincent said bluntly squeezing (Lovely) close. " Oh so, he's hella dangerous,'' I realized and pointed at the door. '' Yes, that's why you need to be careful,'' William gestured to me. I was confused but I realized. I needed to see what was I dealing with if he tried anything. '' Alright, I promise I won't let him get to me,'' I reassured William with a thumbs up. William smiled. '' Yeah, so make sure he sees no of your weaknesses because he will use them against you,'' Vincent mumbled between his lips. I cracked my knuckles. '' Listen, I went through boot camp, and I had to compose my emotions when they were shootings bullets at me,'' I grinned. Sam blinked twice and did a ́he?'noise. '' What, it was a very competitive boot camp,'' I said walking toward Sam. '' I didn't know your friend went to boot camp,'' I heard Vincent whisper at (Lovely). I heard (Lovely) chuckle. '' There's a bunch of things you don't know about them,'' I could tell they were smiling. I grinned and walked through the door. '' Good luck,'' I heard Sam luck me. I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at (lovely). (Lovely) seemed surprised but they smiled back. When I smiled over my shoulder at them, that mean I was going to be okay. That meant a promise that I'll come back to them. I did that every time I was leaving them for something. (I don't know why they haven't caught on yet)

 I walked inside the room and stood there for a solid minute, and took two deep breaths. I composed my face and my breathing technics. I walked farther in and stopped at the man in the middle of the room. His head was down and his hair was covered with his face. His hair was black, and it was rather straight, but seemed wet. I walked two steps closer and stood in front of the man. His clothes seemed also to be wet as well. He was dripping with water. I kneeled and slipped out from my sleeve a metal rod. (I wanted to keep my distance, well because, I didn't want to be a snack for a vampire). I lifted his face with the rod. His eyes were wide open, and they looked straight at me. His skin was a lot paler than Sams, Vincents, and Williams. His eyes were a golden yellow topaz color. His lip was busted and there was blood dried on his chin and his lip. We stayed there staring at each other for a moment then I started talking. '' My name is (First name) (Middle name) (Last name), and today I'm your warden,'' I said bluntly. The man smiled a little and tried to move forward, but he was restrained by the glowing chains along his arms, and neck. '' You cannot escape, you are restrained by these for a reason, Adam,'' I tapped the metal rod on his cheek. He smiled even more. '' You know my name?'' His ragged voice asked. He sounded like he kinda lost his voice. '' Yes, of course, I know your name, Adam Solaire,'' I stood up and pushed back my air. He breathed in through his lips and exhaled through his nose. He grinned.

 '' You smell delicious,'' He laughed a little. I felt my blood run cold. I slowly turned around and faced him. '' What did you just say?'' I asked grabbing my metal rod. '' You smell, with so much anger, and regret it sends my nerves up and down,'' He grinned even more. '' You must taste like (Lovely) but maybe even better,'' He giggled. I felt my eye twitch. Shit! No! '' Oh, do you have a soft spot for (Lovely) or should I say meat?'' He smiled. I restrained myself back and tried to calm myself down. He was doing this to get a rise out of me. I gripped the metal rod even more. '' What's the matter Lamb,  can't handle when I take about them?'' He asked teasingly. I wanted to bet him, but I restrained myself even more and tried to calm myself down.  '' Keep their name out of your mouth, you fucking parasite,'' I spat at him. He gripped his chains. ''I'm not a fucking parasite, I'm just trying to live just like every vampire,'' He grinned even bigger. '' I understand if you're taking a small sip, maybe even people donate to you, but draining people dry, and killings them because of blood lost,'' I pointed at him. No, I have to calm down! '' You're a fucking parasitic bastard that has no sense about stopping and thinking about anything else but himself, you fucking flea,'' I shouted. His eyes glowed even more. Then a second passed by then I realized he was in front of me. He was standing but he was still restrained. '' You don't understand, no you'll never understand how hard it is to restrain yourself when someone smells so fucking good that you need to have every last drop'' He smiled but I could tell he was furious.

 I kept my face composed and tried to keep my distance. '' It's like with you humans when you find someone attractive don't you try to get with them and see if they're a good person?'' He asked still trying to move toward me. '' Bloodsucking has nothing to do with attractiveness,'' I grumbled. '' Oh, yeah, tell Vinny that he might have a different answer than you,'' He laughed a little. I took three steps back and groaned. '' I'm literally about to get violent,'' I whispered to myself kinda laughing. '' And I can taste (Lovely)'s blood on my tongue,'' He breathed in. I felt my eye twitch. '' They felt like a drug running through me, it was intoxicating,'' He laughed. '' THAT'S IT,'' I threw down my metal road and stormed over to him. He raised an eyebrow. I punched his face. He laughed but I grabbed his face and brought it to my knee. Blood came out. I heard the door open and shouting but all I heard was Adam's chuckles. I kept punching him even though I felt hands on my waist trying to pull me. Then I felt someone pick me up. I tried to climb over them to punch Adam even more, but they prevented me to go any farther. I heard (Lovely)'s voice to the left of me. I looked over at them with my furious eyes. They looked surprised by my eyes. I realized that Sam and Vincent were holding me back. Adam's face was busted up and he looked like he was developing a black eye. '' It's okay, F/N,'' I heard William reassure me. I looked over my shoulder and saw William. His face was calm, there was underlining of furiousness at Adam. '' It's alright, bestie let's go,'' (Lovely) reassured me. I nodded and came down from Vincent's shoulder. '' You're very strong for a human,'' Vincent tapped my shoulder. I smiled and looked at Adam. '' Next time nobodies gonna help you,'' I spat at Adam. '' The next time we fight I'll be out of these chains,'' He promised.

 Done 

FUCKKKKKKKKK
Anyways hoped y'all enjoyed BYE!