I Can Explain

Vinnie pulled on my arms pretty hard. I was silent and so was Vincent. I could tell he was furious with me. I laughed to myself. Oh, wait till he figures it out. I grinned even more. Vinnie pulled me into the room and pinned me against the wall. '' What's your plan?'' He asked with poison in his mouth. I just stared at him right into his eyes. ''Answer me!'' he shouted. I placed a finger on his lips and shushed him. '' Please Vinnie, you're being too loud, let me explain, '' I brought his face close. His face lit up with anger, and he grabbed my neck. '' You're going to fucking die, '' He started then I scoffed. '' Yes, yes I know Vinnie if I get out of line again you'll take me out yourself, '' I rolled my eyes. 

 Vinnie growled under his breath and still kept me against the wall. '' Well, I had no particular goal, but now I have a goal, '' I  explained. Vincent bit his inner cheek trying to keep himself calm. '' Before you snap at me, the queen who brought me back is someone I knew a very long time ago, it was not the old queen I killed, '' I laid down the slate of new information. I saw his body tense, but he said nothing, so I continued. '' This queen is new, and she is a big threat to the Solaire clan, it's not me it's her and her clanmates, '' I ran my fingers across his arms to his shoulders.  Vincent hissed underneath his breath. I smiled and removed my hands. I ran my fingers through my hair. ''And, the other reason to be here is to apologize, '' I leaned my head back on the wall. 

 Vincent's eyes widened. I laughed a little, I could tell he wasn't expecting that. '' You really think we're going to forgive you what hell you've put us through?'' He asked getting closer to my face. '' I wasn't expecting, I was kinda hoping, but I'm going to have to gain your trust, aren't I?'' I asked with an innocent expression. ''Yeah, and that's going to take a bit for you to gain that, '' He growled. ''I'll tell you more information, without cost, because if you want to trust me I can't make you give me anything, right?'' I tapped his forehead. Some of his dirty blonde hair fell into his face when he nodded. I sighed. ''Fine since you are hellbent to get information, I'll give it to you, '' I slipped out from his pinning. He followed me to the room where I was supposed to be kept and locked up. But I didn't think that was going to last long. 

''Alright, start, '' Vincent leaned against the door. I sat down on the floor and cleared my throat. '' When the queen brought me back she brought me back to be her right sideman, ''. ''But I didn't to be like that again, I always hated being on the side and just watching people do things, so I refused to work with her, '' I took a breath. '' But when I refused, I was beaten, I was stripped completely naked and was beaten, '' I grazed my hands over my forearms and to my wrist. Vincent's body tensed even more. '' Then they dunked my head in the water and would waterboard me, '' I grazed my fingers on my jawline. '' Then they would leave me in a dark and cold room, no windows, a cell, trapping me with the regrets of my life, ''. '' Then she would come into the room and beat me again, after a couple of lashes she would ask me 'have I reconsidered?' and I always said 'no you witch', then she would beat me more, still completely naked, mind you, '' I laughed a little.

   Vincent had a look of sympathy in his eyes.  '' That went on for about two and half months, barely feeding me any blood, I was a rat to them, then I released something, '' I gulped. '' I knew how (Lovely) felt like, and I never thought it was that bad because I have those sadistic tendencies, and mind you I still have them because of experiences, ''.'' But, I was their source of enjoyment for them, I didn't want to be seen as that, because the last queen who turned me was the same but not as sadistic as this one, ''. '' And for the first time ever since I was turned I felt worthless, I didn't want to live, I wanted to die again, I wanted you to kill me again, '' I rubbed under my eye with my thumb.  Vincent's body was not tense, and he uncrossed his arms. ''So I made a plan to escape, I would say that I would join, and I would at least dress, then get the fuck out of there, ''. '' And it worked, I escaped through one of the open windows, and ran as fast as I could, '' I laughed and grabbed my ankles.

 Vincent walked a little closer and sat down about a foot away from me. '' I'm not saying this to like, guilt trip you to believe me, you know when I'm guilt-tripping, don't you Vinnie?'' I asked. '' Yes, yes I do, '' He murmured. '' How long have you been alive?'' He asked taking off his jacket. I blew a raspberry and looked up at the ceiling. '' They took care of me for three months until I got my strength back, then they tortured me for about two and a half months, so I'll say about five and half months, '' I scratched my head. Vincent brought his hand to his chin and did a thinking face. '' That's when (Lovely) had a dream about an unknown queen, '' Vincent whispered. '' Oh by the way, '' I raised my index finger. Vinnie raised his head. '' Her name is Kindred Everwhisper, '' I informed him. Vinnie made a confused face. ''That name sounds old, like 1700-1800,'' Vincent bit his bottom lip.

 ''Your name is pretty old too, Vinnie'' I pointed at him. He made an offended noise. Vincent scoffed and laughed a little. I smirked. ''One question, why did you attack (Precious)?'' He asked. ''Oh, well I was starving, and I couldn't control myself, they just, '' I gripped my collar. '' They just smelt so good, and they tasted so good, '' I felt myself blush. Vincent raised his eyebrow. I coughed and tried to neutralize my face, but it didn't work. ''Do you might have feelings for (Precious)?'' Vinnie asked crossing his arms. I covered my mouth and looked away from him. '' I feel like they would understand me even more than anyone could, '' I mumbled. ''Did you already confess your love to them?'' Vinnie grazed his hands over his muscles. '' Yes, and no, I didn't say I was in love, I just said I felt a strong connection between me and them, '' I scrambled for words. Vincent laughed and slapped his knee. ''You basically said 'I'm in love' but in a crooked way, '' He wiped the tears away from his eyes.

 ''But, I can confess to them, it's just (Lovely) I'm worried about, they will never accept me after what I did to them, '' I sighed and gripped my knees. '' I still don't trust you a lot, but after a couple of weeks maybe we'll see eye to eye, and don't worry I'll make sure little one understands as well, '' Vincent reassured me. I breathed a sigh of relief. '' I'll also tell Will, Alexis, Sam, and the others about you, '' Vincent stood up and threw his jacket over his shoulder. I nodded. He held out a hand. I grabbed it and he helped me out. '' Let's get you to your room, '' Vincent nudged my shoulder. I rubbed the spot he nudged me. And for the first time in a while, I finally saw something else than food. I saw a friend, a comrade, someone who I needed to trust. And soon I'll have someone I'm intimate with. I smile with I think the word is "happiness".

 DONE!
Hoped you enjoyed it, this was angsty and fluffy, soon will be a little spicy and sadistic spicy. Anyway, love y'all bYe!!!!!!!!!!!